🌻Family Dinner🌻

Eshani 

He cleaned me properly with his soothing hands, it felt unreal. The home where I struggled to write a diary alone is the place where I had mind numbing, soul-shattering sex with Agastya. 

If I asked my old self, the one month ago one- Would I let a man touch me so intimately, she would have written a book over why I shouldn't have. 

It is deeply rooted in every girl's brain at a young age that she can't choose to have physical intimacy with a man and then they marry us off to a stranger and expect to magically produce babies. 

My mom and I never talked about things like that- Periods, sex, how to handle if you are constantly getting threats from a man. 

Agastya pick me up in his arms, his face is more relaxed than how he looked from earlier. He carried me to the nearby couch and wrapped me around him, naked. 

I could feel his heartbeat, skin to skin as our bodies attached. His fingers were massaging my hair, I even felt a tear drop glazing on his chest. It came out without any reason. 

Sometimes you feel bad of letting a part of you go- even if the part was painful enough. 

I doze off without thinking any other thoughts. This is the most peaceful state I have ever been in. 

***

I woke up to the smell of dinner, its already night and some cozy clothes are placed beside me. 

A matching cotton cord-set and sneakers, cream colored with small yellow printed flowers on it. There was also a cotton free size bra placed beside it. Agastya tore my tight shaper already and I don't recognize the bra. Its new and of my size- looks breathable. 

He was nowhere in the room but I got the subtle orders placed in the form of clothes. 

My hair were still damp, I played with my nose pin biting my lips. 

Without any other thoughts, I slipped into the clothes and unlocked the door to find him sitting cross-legged with my father, silently holding a business magazine as my father was reading the newspaper. 

Butterflies erupted my stomach and a warm air washed over me when he lifted his eyes from the magazine, scanned me head-to-toe and passed me a knowing smirk. 

We all settled at the dinner table, he dragged the chair a little for me and I sat beside him. 

My mother's face turned sour and the expressions I dread all my life came on her face. "What are you wearing?" She whispered from the other side of the table. "Have you gained weight?" 

"Its my natural size." I served food in everyone's plate, gulping. 

"Natural? What part about this is natural?" She darted her eyes to my chest. 

I didn't answer her and focused on Agastya, instead. 

"Mr. and Mrs. Sheoran, are you joining Adhira's wedding?" Agastya captured everyone's attention on the table. 

"Of course!" Mom beamed a little more than necessary. "She is the daughter I never had." 

I felt prickles into my heart because of her words. Agastya's palm land on my thigh. 

"That's a shame." He muttered, disappointed. 

"What do you mean?" My father snap. 

"I mean, I understand how much Adhira means to you but I happened to have two tickets for Kedarnath. It was a first class flight tickets, premium and I booked it for my uncle and aunt." He stabbed the fork on the noodles, without leaving his eyes from the food. "But since you people have such a good heart, I wished to gift them to you." 

He pressed his lips together and his eyes gleamed with pity. "But the dates kind of clashed, you know? Why would you leave your daughter you never had wedding for a luxury plane and hotel stay along with a spiritual journey, right?"

I stuffed a laugh when my mom and dad gave each other a look with open eyes. 

"Two tickets with luxury hotel stay?" I don't know how Agastya knew that my mom always talked about visiting Kedarnath and none of us ever travelled in a plane. 

Only I did. 

"I wish I met people like you who would sacrifice anything for connections." He smiled, his eyes darting between mom and dad, and a teasing squeeze on mt thigh made me purse my lips into a thin line. 

"That's so generous of you." My mom replied, breathless. "But you see, I only wanted to skip the wedding." My eyes almost came out from its sockets. "I mean we are not that rich already and Adhira is so rich, from birth- I sometimes feel like being judged there." She lied with every heartbeat in her. 

I snorted loud enough to make everyone notice it in the quite room. "Uh- sorry." I held the glass of water in front of me, pretending to drink it. 

"I see." Agastya narrowed his eyes, tapping his fingers on his jaw. "What about you, dad?" He melted his voice to an addictive persuasive tone. "Would you attend a wedding where your wife is embarrassed?"

"I would never!" He snapped, playing with his collar. "Afterall, wife comes first." I bit on my glass, hiding the smile, Agastya's fingers trailed towards my inner thighs. 

"Such a perfect family it is." He placed his other hand on his heart passing a charming smile, his dark eyes showing a hint of mischief. 

The rest of the dinner was filled with giggles and my parents talking about how excited they are for the trip. 

***

"Happened to have tickets, really?" He adjusted his tie, the morning rays of sun making his skin glow. "You are such a liar." 

"I just wanted to distract them so you could wear anything you want in your best friend's wedding." His grey shirt hugged him perfectly, giving a clean and professional look. 

"It would have been nice if we stayed." I whisper to which he turned. I was wrapped in a light green top and baggy jeans. For almost two days only, but last night it felt like I had a normal family and a normal fiancé laughing with my parents, teasing me from under the table. 

"What is there in your mind Doctor Psycho?" He stride closer, his tie was a bit crooked. I absent-mindedly held it and adjusted to a perfect symmetry. 

"What is your Hastak Rajya like?" His arm covered my waist, I tilt my face. "What would my role be?" A deep sigh left his lips, he pressed his lips on my forehead. 

"Just trust me." He placed a dress behind him and I could see his Limo waiting for us outside. 

 The man who used to send me slips turned out to be a rapist, I read it in the newspaper today. He had four girls tied up in his house who he raped daily. 

The girls fled away last night after whatever Agastya did to that man. It was written in the news that he can't see anymore and someone cut off his right thumb. Police took him away this morning. 

"I trust you." Even more than myself but I don't say it out loud. He lazily trailed soft kisses on my face and everything turned hazy. I pulled his tie and let my mouth taste his, the air between us thickened with heat, I undid his buttons. 

"I will be late." He held me up in the air, slamming me on the nearby wall. "But I don't fucking care." His thumb drew patterns on my stomach under my crop top, his hardness poking my core, I could feel a pool forming between my legs. 

"You are such a liar." I bit his neck, hearing a soft hiss from him. 

"Not for you Doctor Psycho." I slam my head to his. 

"Doctor of Psychos." I narrow my eyes and he laugh, it rumbles from his throat into the air. Husky, low voice matching his perfectly trimmed beard. Everything about him is so manly. 

"Let's go now." He fills a breath in his lungs before giving me another lingering kiss on my lips.