A Message from someone special or not?

Florian's view

As I made my way to my room Kai stroke up a conversation.

" Hey I am Kai, your Florian right?"

" Ya, nice to finally get to know you I saw you play so often your really good you know that right?"

" Thanks you too! I seen u play for Leverkusen. With your skills you are the new rising star man. You're amazing."

" Thanks, thanks you have done this before a couple of times how was it?"

" Like the em?"

" Ya"

" It was good but I have a feeling that this time it's going to be different it will be great trust.  I am go set up I'll come to you after and we can maybe exchange like numbers you seem like a cool guy."

" Ya let's do that see you later."

With that Flo went to his room feeling overwhelmed. He loved Kai every thing the way he plays, his manners like everything about him. Now he's neighbors with him and he wants to exchange numbers it couldn't possibly get better. He did wonder what Jamal would be doing now. They had their first training session in 2 hours so he did have some time to unpack until Kai came and knocked.

" You done unpacking?"

" Ya pretty much."

" Okay then let's go I want you to meet the gang their gonna love you I have a feeling ."

With that the both of them made their way to the Pool.

" Guys this is Flo. You probably know him already but  it's his first time."

The gang consisted of Kai,Thomas,Jamal,Toni, David, Joshua and Manuel . To be honest Flo had always been a bit intimidated by Joshua  and Manuel. They just held this kind of unpredictable  aura. Sometimes they seemed really nice and sometimes extremely scary.

They all introduced themselves to me and we quickly hit it off. I still tried to be formal with Joshua and Manuel because I couldn't put them into a category or people yet. 

Sadly time passed really quickly and before we could feel the time flying we already had to make our way to practice it the first one and no one wanted to be late to get to Julian's bad side.

First we started off with doing some stretches where I started some conversations with Joshua and he was a great guy. He told me about his experiences and games. Then we started talking about our private life. When he told me that he is married and has 4 children I was shocked I always thought we were like the same age but turn out he is like 8 years older than me. Like really he doesn't look that old. Our conversation was stopped though because of the test game starting.

After 90 minutes  off playing I was completely out of any energy. Everyone was so fast and so good. The way they keep their ball, literally Jamal  walked through 3 players and you look at his feet and the ball is still there. I mean I still knew from the old days that he was good but I didn't remember him to be this amazing. Luckily the coach was also very happy with the outcomes and let us go early. On our way home I noticed that I haven't really shared a word with Jamal the whole time I'd been here. I honestly really didn't notice.

When I arrived I couldn't find him so I made my way to find his room. I didn't really know where it was so I tried asking to my luck I directly run into Manuel who nicely showed me exactly where it was.

He opened the door only in Jogging pants, his hair was still wet from the shower and already from my position I could smell the scent of his cologne. He looked so hot. I could fuck him right here right now. But no I can't do that we needed to talk he seemed pretty upset.

" Bambi I am soo sorry I was just so caught up and wanted to be one of them so fast. It's just you know everybody here and honestly all I have is Tah and he isn't really the most talkative person out there. "

" I know, I just felt so forgotten. But no worries I understand when I was new here I also felt such an urge to fit in and to make everyone feel impressed by me trust me your not the only one. "

" I really love you Bambi you're such a great guy how are you always so understanding and sweet. I swear next to you feel like such a harlot."

" No Flo don't say that you're amazing. I mean just look at you , you're so handsome and so sweet believe me I am lucky to have you!"

" You should go now though love I don't want you to get into trouble on our first night here."

" Okay sleep well bye Jamal"
" Bye Flo."

With that he closed the door and Flo made his way back to his room. Just as he had entered his room and had fallen onto the bed he received a message from Kai.

" I wonder what he wants?"