Ensnared ♆

♆♆♆ ♆♆♆ ♆♆♆

♆♆♆ ♆♆♆ ♆♆♆

Hyunjin's POV:

The second day after that strange night with Minho, I went through the motions of my usual routine at the university. I attended all my lectures, trying to focus, but the unease from everything that had happened still weighed heavily on my mind. There was no sign of Minho or Chan today, and though that should have brought some relief, it only made my nerves more on edge. I couldn't stop replaying the events of that night in my head—his eyes, the way his body collapsed against mine, the sheer impossibility of it all.

Now that the day was over, Jisung and I headed back to the dorm. It was just after 3pm when we arrived. I felt an odd tension in the air as we approached our door, but I shook it off, assuming it was just my own anxiety playing tricks on me.

But the moment we walked in, my heart dropped.

There they were—Minho and Chan, sitting calmly in our room as if they had every right to be there. The sight of them sent a jolt of fear down my spine, my body betraying me as I instinctively took a step back. My hands began to tremble, and I could feel the blood draining from my face.

"What do you want?" I forced the words out, my voice coming out more shaky than I intended. Minho stood, a slow, deliberate smirk playing on his lips as he looked me over, his eyes gleaming with something dark, something dangerous. He took a step closer, and I wanted to move, to retreat, but I couldn't. My legs felt like lead.

"You have something I want," he said, his voice low, almost amused.

His words sent a cold shiver down my spine, but what really unsettled me was the way he looked at Jisung and Chan. With nothing more than a glance, the two of them left the room silently, without question, as if under some invisible command. My heart pounded in my chest.

"How did you do that?" I demanded, my voice rising as panic clawed at me. "What did you do to my friend? How can you control him like that?"

Minho's smirk deepened, and he let out a soft chuckle. "God, you ask too many questions." His tone was casual, dismissive, as if everything happening was a game to him.

I clenched my fists, my frustration bubbling over. "What are you? Why can't I stop feeling like... like you've done something to me?" My voice cracked at the end, the weight of everything finally breaking through my composure.

Minho moved closer, his gaze locking with mine. There was something unsettling about the way he stared at me, like he was looking through me rather than at me, as if he already knew the answer to every question I hadn't yet asked.

Minho's gaze darkened, the smirk on his face fading into something far more dangerous. His voice lowered to a near-growl as he leaned forward slightly. "I didn't come here to explain myself to you, Hyunjin."

My fear was quickly overshadowed by the anger rising inside me. "Then why did you come here?" I shouted, my voice cracking under the weight of my frustration and confusion. The tension between us was suffocating, but I couldn't hold back anymore. I needed answers, and the mystery of who or *what* Minho was was driving me insane.