And the Hogwarts champion is....

Amelias POV

The first month of the term flew by and now we were all sitting in the great hall watching the ladies in the blue uniforms walk in. They had a pretty good performance. Once they were done they sat down at the ravenclaw table. My guess was that most of those girls had none of the brains to be in Ravenclaw. They would probably be in Hufflepuff or Slytherin with me. I'm not like most of the Slytherins I could care less about if you are a Pure blood half blood or muggleborn. All are fine and It does not matter. Not to mention most of my friends are Gryffindors or Hufflepuffs. I don't have a single friend in Slytherin and no roommates so I'm rarely at the table or around them. Currently instead of sitting with my friends on sitting with strangers well the Slytherins. The Durmstang boys sat down at the beginning of our table and I was being stared at by the one and only Viktor Krum.

I did not care about him at all. I had a boyfriend and he was the one who I had fallen for all those years ago when I was forcefully made to live with the Weasleys when I had been first introduced to the wizarding world. I hated this world for the first year but I was already up to speed. Classes are easy because I have taken half of my N.E.W.Ts and I was now going to be able to graduate early. Well if I did not enter the tournament but I had a feeling I would just finish them up during Christmas break I was done studying for them and I was ready for it. It had also been about 6 months since Percy went missing. He would have been 17 by now. Annabeth had Iris messenged me two weeks ago saying they were going to go and find him in a canyon soon. I had no idea what she meant but I was happy they would be finding percy. I had missed him but Annabeth had missed him more. 

 Something weird had been happening and I think it had to do with Percy going missing. When I was in the forest training there were more monsters than normal and when I killed them they kept coming back. I have not been ab,e to go back it has gotten so bad. When ever I go outside I get attacked by something. The witches and wizards can see through the mist and see them around me. I have been in the castle for a while now, its hard to fight 20 monsters at the same time. Dumbles told us we could put our names in tomorrow morning all the way to tomorrow night. I'm going to do it tomorrow with the twins,it was going to be fun to see them fail. I was walking back to the head girls dorm room when Dumbles stopped me.

" Ah there you are Ms. Potter. If you please follow me." He told me and walked away. I realized I was supposed to follow him. I started following him back to the Great hall. I still hate him and think he is stupid but somehow wise at the same time.  we walked in and all of the professors were waiting inside for us along with Madame Maxine and Igor. Igor was looking at me shocked so was Madame Maxine but nicer way.

" This is who is making the age line? This  - this child!" Igor yells madly at me. I look him up and down and scoff. 

" Just because you think im a kid and weak I hope that you will feel weak when I make the age line. I hope you feel weak when you see how powerful I am and that I am more powerful than you." I look up at the man and smirk." I took my owls when I was in my fourth year. and may I mention I had learned about the wizarding world when I was fourteen. I took my owls a year early with 3 less years of learning than everyone else. I am smart I am stronger than yuyou ever will be." I tell the man in front of me and laugh when I remember something else." Oh and you know Greek mythology, yeah my dad is Ares the God of war. If I can go one on one with anyone mainly you with no magic I could beat your ass. I could fight you until you beg for me to take your life. I have already fought in a war that made me more experienced. Those monsters in Manhattan did not stand a chance against me and my sword. I may have a sword but I also have a bat wrapped in barbed wire. She is a vampire bad and she is thirsty!I slightly raise my voice at the man in front of me who now has a small wet spot in the front of his pants. He runs off to fix it and I laugh at him.

 No one else was laughing so I shrunk down. I looked back up to see Minnie fighting a smile. I felt better immediately. " Okay well now that that is over will lets make this age line shall we?" Dumbles asked me. I scoff slightly but make it anyway. I mutter some powerful spells I found in ancient Greek and then I make it stronger with the actual power of the age line. I step back and look at me work pleased. The other Professors looked more pleased though. " Good Ms.Potter now off to bed with you." Dumbles says. I roll my eyes and walk back to my dorm. I lay down in my bed and can't wait for tomorrow.

                                                                     *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I wake up and walk down to the great hall. Classes were cancelled and it was Halloween so we all walked in slightly tired. I walked up to the goblet and was reminded of last night. I looked down at the paper in my hand. Amelia Potter, Hogwarts

I walked thought he age linbe getting cheers from people. I go on my toes and put my name in the goblet. Well there was no going back now. I backed away in time to see the twins running in. They stopped by Hermione then by me they talked all fast and honestly I did not care I made sure they could not get in there even with their age potions. I grabbed my book and sat down next to Hermione. We shared a knowing look before continuing our books. I looked up in time to see the twins get blown out of the line I laugh when seeing them get blown out and then continue to roll around on the ground in a small fight. Dumbles came in with Krum close behind him. He looked to me and I had a feeling he was going to embarrass me.

" Well we can thank Ms. Potter for that ." He smiles at me and I glare back when all heads in the room turn to me." Yes you heard me right Ms. Potter was generous to make the age line with some very ancient and powerful spells. She is a strong witch." There were a few whats but most people just looked shocked. I walked out fastly and gave a glare at Dumbles and I walked out to go to my dorm room. 

I was in my dorm until dinner. I walked out only because I wanted to see who was the champion for Hogwarts. I sat down at the Slytherin table and waited. I was bored until the food dissapeared. Everyone was suddenly very interested in everything. I was only waiting for Hogwarts but Durmstrang was Krum. The girls with the blue was Fleur, who I had bonded with yesterday night. It was the moment most of the people in the room were waiting for who was our champion. The piece of paper flew out. Dumbles face was troubled but he still called out the name "  AMELIA POTTER!!"

( 1421 words )

Hey so another chapter done. I got an idea what to write and now im writing fast again. I have most of the story plotted out in my head so I'm excited to write this. If there is any writing mistakes feel free to tell me I like input on my stories. Also i know it does not line up with HOO but its easier for me to make it like this so he does not turn 17  while falling and  it is farther after the war than the actual books. Pls follow :). Bye bye

                        -thatgirlincabin6