Moving in

The Seok Family were
moving into their brand new home, away from the city, and into the countryside of Japan where it was much calmer. There, they bought a place to start their own little store business, where they planned to sell snacks, and other types of food and items, once they were done, thee began to set things up and settled into their new home.

Hee finished up placing all the boxes away "that should be it, alllll done"

"It looks great..thank you love" Yeong walked up to Hee and kissed his cheek

"No problem" he smiled "Where's Hoon at by the way?"

"Hoon..he's in the livingroom watching some TV..I just came to check up on you.."

"Ah, okay, how's he doing? He's not upset about us moving right?"

"No.. he's only four so I don't expect him to have hard feelings over it.."

"Just making sure, I want my family to be the happiest" he chuckled "we open up the shop in a few days! Isn't that exiting??"

"It is..I hope it goes well.."

"Im sure it will my love, just you wait, we'll be living here more comfortably, I promise you" He kissed her cheek and chuckled

"Yeah.."

The family settled in well, and after a few days they opened up their shop, Hee was the one mostly running it, Yeong helped out once in a while but was mostly just at home taking care of Hoon.
One day, Yeong was sitting in the front, eating some fruit while watching Hoon play with his sand toys in the sand.

Hoon dug his shovel in the sand and placed it inside the bucket, he grabbed the bucket and dumped it out, only to do the same thing over again.

'Does Hoon really enjoy just doing that..?' Yeong wondered. Then all of a sudden a bouncy ball went over the fence and hit Hoon on the head. Yeong got up "Ah..! Hoon.." she quickly walked over to him and checked his head.

Hoon rubbed his head where he was hit and looked up to see where it came from, he began to sniffle a bit "Mn.."

"Are you hurt..? Where did it hit you..?" Yeong checked around his head.

A man walked over towards Yeong "Im so sorry ma'am but I think a ball was kicked over here"

"That ball hit my son..you should be more carefull"

"Im so sorry! I was just just teaching my son how to kick a ball and I didn't expect it to go that high-" he looked around and found the ball, he quickly took it and sighed "Tae where are you? Come over here"

Taemin walked over from behind the fence

"We accidentally hit this mother's child let's apologize to them okay?"

Taemin nodded "Okay"

"Were really sorry"
The two said

"Hes not hurt...so it's fine...but make sure you watch where you kick.."

"Yeah, sorry again for the disturbance" Tae's dad laughed nervously.