There's No Place Like Home

After breakfast, Severus gave Kat a lingering kiss before heading out to his cottage to grab his toothbrush and a change of clothes. His mind buzzed with thoughts of her as he moved through the quiet cottage, the idea of sharing such small, intimate moments with her still new and strange. He wasn't used to this-this casual, comfortable closeness.

When he returned to Kat's cottage, she greeted him with a bright smile, standing by the bathroom door. "Welcome back, Professor," she teased, holding up two bath bombs in her hands. "Now, pick one. It's a crucial decision, you know."

Severus smirked, raising an eyebrow at her playful tone. His eyes moved between the two options she held out-a soothing lavender one and a citrusy orange one. He reached out and selected the lavender bath bomb with a small smile. "This one," he said softly, handing it back to her.

"Excellent choice," Kat grinned, her eyes twinkling as she turned and led him into the bathroom. The large clawfoot tub sat in the center of the room, already filled with hot, steaming water. She dropped the bath bomb into the water, watching as it dissolved, releasing a soft lavender scent into the air. "Now, let's get comfortable."

Severus watched as Kat began to undress, her movements slow and deliberate, almost teasing. His breath caught as she peeled off her clothes, her confidence and ease leaving him momentarily breathless. Once she was naked, she slipped into the tub, her eyes locking with his as she leaned back against the porcelain. "Well, Professor?" she smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Are you joining me, or just watching?"

Severus undressed more slowly, his usual composed demeanor faltering slightly as the intimacy of the moment washed over him. He wasn't used to this-this level of vulnerability, of being so open with someone. But with Kat, it felt... right.

As they settled into the warm water, Severus and Kat's bodies pressed together, their hands began to explore more freely, curiosity and desire slowly replacing the tension between them.

Kat's fingers traced along his forearm, her touch light but deliberate, sending small ripples through the water. She shifted slightly, her back still resting against his chest, and reached down beneath the water, her hand gliding over his thigh.

Severus's breath hitched, his grip on her waist tightening as he responded to her touch. His own hands began to move, one trailing up the curve of her waist, his fingers brushing along the soft skin just beneath her ribs, while the other slid down her hip, gripping her more firmly. The warmth of the water seemed to amplify every sensation, making each touch feel more intimate, more charged.

"You're learning," Kat whispered, her voice teasing but breathless as she felt his hands explore her with more confidence. She leaned her head back against his shoulder, her fingers continuing their slow, lazy path along his thigh, moving higher with every pass.

Severus's lips ghosted over her neck, his breath hot against her skin. "I'm trying," he murmured, his voice low, laced with a hint of amusement and growing desire. His hand dipped lower, brushing over her stomach before slipping between her thighs, his touch sending a shiver through her body.

Kat moaned softly, arching her back slightly, her fingers gripping his thigh as her body responded to his touch. "God... that feels good," she breathed, her voice heavy with need. Her hand slid further up his leg, teasing the inside of his thigh, her nails grazing his skin as she shifted, grinding her hips back against him.

Severus groaned, his free hand sliding up her body to cup her breast, his fingers rolling over the sensitive peak. "You're insatiable," he whispered, his breath ragged as his fingers teased her beneath the water.

Kat's head fell back against his shoulder, her lips parting as she let out a soft gasp. "Only with you," she whispered, her voice thick with desire. Her hand finally moved to stroke him beneath the water, her touch light but firm as she felt him harden in her grasp.