Tell Me

Severus's breath hitched slightly, his dark eyes fixed on hers, hungry for the words he'd been desperate to hear. "Tell me," he murmured, his voice low, almost pleading. "I want to hear it."

Kat leaned in closer, her lips brushing his as she whispered, "I love you, Severus. Only you. I swear it."

A tremor of emotion passed through him as he closed his eyes for a moment, letting the weight of her words settle over him. His hands cradled her face, thumbs brushing tenderly along her cheeks.

"That's all I needed to know," he said softly, before pulling her into a deep, passionate kiss—one that spoke of promises kept and fears quieted, the two of them fully lost in each other.

Their kiss deepened, a storm of emotions and desire igniting between them. Severus's hands moved to her waist, fingers slipping beneath her orange sweater as they stumbled towards the bedroom, unable to break their connection.

Kat's fingers tangled in his raven hair, pulling him closer, her breath coming in soft gasps against his lips as they fumbled to rid themselves of their clothes.

Severus's shirt hit the floor first, revealing his strong chest and shoulders, making Kat's heart race with desire. His large hands roamed her body, exploring every curve as their lips never parted.

In response, Kat's fingers traced the muscles on his back, tugging at his trousers, desperate to feel him against her skin.

They barely made it into the bedroom, shedding the last of their clothes as they fell onto the bed. Kat's body arched beneath him, her hands roaming across his back, nails digging in slightly as she reveled in the feel of him. Severus's mouth trailed hot kisses down her neck, biting gently at her collarbone, making her moan softly.

"Daddy, yes, just like that," Kat gasped, her voice breathy and filled with need.

He silenced her with another kiss, his mouth possessive and eager, his body pressing hers into the mattress. Every touch was charged, every kiss a promise, their connection more intense than it had ever been. Severus moved against her, his hands exploring her curves as he claimed her completely.

"You're mine," he whispered roughly against her lips, his voice low and possessive, dark piercing eyes locking onto hers as if daring her to deny it.

Kat's fingers dug into his shoulders, her heart pounding. "Yours," she breathed, her voice trembling with desire. "Always yours."

Severus's mouth moved down to her breasts, his tongue swirling around her nipples, making her squirm with pleasure. He sucked and nibbled, teasing her sensitive skin, drawing out soft moans from Kat. She ran her fingers through his raven hair, urging him on as he worshipped her body.

"Oh, Daddy, yes," Kat panted, her voice filled with raw desire.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Princess," he groaned, the admiration apparent in his bedroom eyes. "So beautiful, so perfect, and all mine."

He then moved lower, his lips tracing a path down her trembling stomach, making her shiver with anticipation. Severus spread her legs wide, his breath hot against her supple inner thighs.

His tongue darted out, tasting her bare wet pussy, making Kat gasp with pleasure. He licked and sucked her clit, driving her wild. Kats hips bucked against his eager mouth, as if pleading with him to make her cum.

"Don't stop, Daddy, don't stop," Kat moaned, her fingers twisting in the sheets as she rode the waves of pleasure.

Severus's thick fingers found her entrance, sliding inside, making Kat moan louder. He curled his fingers, hitting her G-spot, making her body tremble as he pushed her to the edge. "Daddy knows exactly what you need," he says in a deep husky voice as he works her quickly to orgasm.