Wood and Flesh

"Hah-h~... Hah-h~..." I sounded, my breaths hoarse and shaky. Everything before me was a blur as my sexual anticipation had reached its peak, clouding my mind as it corroded my senses. Overtaken by it, I had even been reduced to a deprived beggar, shamelessly displaying my privates to a complete stranger as I screamed for them to fuck me. My needs at that moment had evolved, taken on a new form... changed forever.

I feel myself being jerked back to my senses as my legs are torn from each other. Like a wave of forgotten memories being processed inside my head, I feel my breaths pick up rapidly, making me hyperventilate as my desperation sets in on me. That pressure... It was lust, we were becoming one.

A wicked grin forms on my face as I jerk my head up from my prone position, meeting the doll's curious gaze as she presses herself against my pelvis, her beating cock pushing on my abdomen.

"I can't contain myself anymore! Fuck me! Fuck me with your monster cock!" I spit on myself as I yelled in her face, the doll massaging my thighs as it leaned in tight on top of me. "Spread me open til I fucking tear! Fuck me! Ah~!"

A jolt through my body silences me as she shoves two fingers into my lifemaker. "Mhm-ah~!" I throw my head back in jubilee as the doll leads a sensual initiative. The segmented wooden fingers curl and wriggle inside my pussy as she continues to move them in and out of me. The rounded tips of her fingers slide easily into my hole as my lubricating fluids soften up my sensitive pink flesh, each push sounding a wet slap as her hand is rammed into my pelvis.

The doll seems short-tempered as it continues to speed up her movements, swiftly pushing me deeper into my horny delusion as she hammers my pussy. The satisfaction of her touch was overwhelming, but not adequate. I needed her deeper inside me!

I sat up trying to grab the doll and coerce it into using its bigger tools. My fingers barely nudged her shoulders as she let go of my leg and grabbed me by the throat. "Mhm-hh!" I sounded as she pressed me down into the bed, lifting my pelvis and placing it against her thigh. Curled like a shrimp, she had stationed me so that my vagina pointed up towards her torso. Bending down over me as she stood on her knees, she slid two more fingers into me.

"Aaaah~! Heh-h!" I yelped from the sting of her sleek hand spreading me open. Barely able to breathe through the ordeal, my neck went limp as my body's oxygen supply ran low. Everything was blurring again, my vision impaired, leaving only room for me to feel her inside me.

"Heh-h, eh-h, eh-h~!" repeated out of me as each thrust of her hand pushed a restrained moan out of me. The sting bit down on me like the appeal of esoteric herbs. It offered pleasure with a downside, but then again, I didn't care about the pain. The high of the esoteric herbs, or rather, the astronomical fingerfucking I was receiving outweighed the pain a thousand times!

My blurry vision was slowly darkening as I felt myself drift off. Too distracted by the doll handling my pussy I remained as I were, hypnotized by the pleasure. Yet as everything goes dark, the grip around my throat is released and air rushes into my lungs, restoring my sight.

The doll sits up before me, letting my legs collapse to her sides as she strokes her meat in her hand. Laying on the bed still recovering from the vaginal assault I weakly look up at her panting gingerly as she suddenly lifts my legs by the ankles. Pushing them upwards, her body language mediates more and more surprise until my heels are just above my head. Seems I even could surprise possessed dolls with the wonders of my body. Those agile stunts finally made my flexible body pay off in other aspects other than acrobatic escapism.

Watching her blankly on top of me, the tip of her dick poked my belly button. I eject the saliva from my mouth into my hands and massage the tip of her cock, sending trembles through her stiff body as I pleasure her instrument. The light of the moon peering through the window next to us reflected against the slimy surface of her lubricated phallus as I convinced her with my touch. She had spent this whole night duping and teasing me, I was gonna make sure this was ending one way, and one way only. Her penis wanted it as well, I could tell from the way it twitched in my hands. Each stroke, each caressing movement, each rubbing motion against the frenulum, even she had to oblige. My vagina was open and ready, her dick was wet and mobilized, the two destined to unite. If the doll thinks it's fucking me against my will, she is dead wrong. She's not leaving here until I get what I want!