Chapter 10

Randy's POV
I fell down and started to crawl backwards after seeing a skeleton wolf. I saw a pair of hands that just carried the wolf and hug it. I looked up and saw the person with bandages wrapped around her chest to her waist. Her long black hair reached upto her butt (lel). She's wearing black shorts and a black mask that only covers half of her face, her eyes visible. Is she...

''Ash?'' I asked. She nodded in reply as she let me in, the wolf growling at me. I took a sit on her couch. Her house seem simple than what I've expected (may I say, a haunted house with tombstones on her frontyard that when you knocked on the broken old door, someone will grab and kill you...hehehe). The skeleton wolf walk toward me as I started to back away a little. It hop on the couch at it sat on my lap. Ash came back with 2 bowls of soup. She whistled as the wolf got off of me and went to the bowl of soup that Ash just put down on the floor. She puts down the other one on the coffee table as she told me to eat. The soup tasted ok as I started to really dig in.

''Hey Rands, I want you to meet Skullix, the skeleton wolf who just opened the door and growled at you, he's the pet of Kayz. He's here cuz Kayz is going somewhere and told me to entertain him cuz he easily gets bored and stuff like that,'' she told me as she pointed at 'Skullix'. Oh...I'll asked more about Skullix later but...Rands?

''Rands?'' I asked her.

''Why? U no likey?'' she asked me as I just continue to eat.

''Choose, roof or here?'' she askes me again. Wait, why roof? Is she gonna tell me the legend of the first flying ninja? Or maybe she's gonna tell me about the legend of the ninjas who turned to birds as punishment something like that? Well, who knows?

''Rands, it's not about flying ninjas nor ninjas that turned to birds. It's something. It's the reason why I hate you when I first met you.'' she told me...ok, how did she know that I'm thinking about that? Is she a mind reader or something?

''You're thinking of me as a mind reader, aren't you?'' she asked me as she told me to hurry up on eating. I took the last sip as I gave the bowl to her. She told me to leave it there.

''1st of all, no. 2nd, I'm just observing and predicting, so where? Roof or here?''

''I choose the roof,'' I told her. She told me to hold her tight as I did what I was told. I hugged her as I felt my feet not touching the ground anymore. I started to panic a bit as she just told me to just hold tight. We're now on the ceiling as she opened the kind of door as we went higher. I closed my eyes when she told me to opened them. I took a peek when my eyes widen. I saw a beautiful view. Trees, rivers, lakes, and many more landscapes appeared. She landed us on top of her roof as she closed the ceiling door thing.

''Love the view?'' she asked me as I nodded repeatedly, I've never seen nature like this. She told me that she made the whole thing. Its very hard to believe on that she made the whole thing cuz...ITS IMPOSSIBLE. Like, she's the only one who made the whole huge land into a beautiful scenery. I crossed my arms as I gave her an are-you-sure look.

''Dont believe me? I used my earth bending skills to make those mountains, valleys, and plateaus. When it started to rain here, I used my water bending skills to bend the raindrops and form those rivers and lakes. The trees...well, I took some seeds on the ground back at the real world and use the art of healing to grow these trees. There are only a few skunk trees but it was worth it,'' she explained as my jaw dropped. I let the whole creating the land thing pass as I asked her about the legend. We sat down as she breath in then out...

''Ok...here we go...800 years ago, a legend was said that one day...'' she stopped midsentence when she breathed again. ''The Silver Ninja will come. He is the still unknown warrior that has the courage and responsibility to save his people from the evil Sorcerer. The Silver Ninja is an upgrade and a title for the worthy ninja. The only one who can earn the title is the one who can defeat the Sorcerer. Many have wanted to earn the title but...their time is done. 4 years have past and now they have to let go on being the ninja. All their hardwork was left to nothing. When I knew about this legend, I started to train even more but...'' she stopped as I see tears streaming down her face. She sobbed every now and then. She breathed again and tried to finish it.

''But...*sniff* it was only for guys. Many thought that girls *sobs* cant handle this responsibility thats why, there are only guy ninjas that replaces every 4 years. Thats the reason why Mac *hic* Antfee was shocked when she saw me...a girl ninja...a kunoichi. But now, I cant do anything to change *sobs* it. The legend remains the same. I did felt that...you're gonna be chosen...and that made my blood boil to the core. Now that you know that you might be *sniffs* chosen... I'm gonna train you. I heard this before that to know that you are good at that skill, you must teach or train him to be as good as you or more better than you. I have accepted the fact I cannot earn the title for I know it will save the people.'' I cannot believe that she's gonna help me earn the title. The legend has no balance.

''Now you know...'' she said as she wiped her tears away. Its my first time seeing her cry.

''Wait, who chooses the ninja that will earn the title?'' I asked her. She replied me with an 'I dont know' as I patted her back. I felt bad for her. All those training she had done, all the scars that I saw on her body, and all the pain she had been through came to nothing.

''Training starts tomorrow, meet me here, same place at 7,'' she said as she told me to go to bed. I got shloomp back to my bedroom as I slowly closed my eyes when it shot open. 'How can I fight if I had a sprained foot?'

A/N sorry if its short cuz its already night her and that I need to go to bed now cuz I still have classes tomorrow. Made this in a hurry so...sorry for the grammars and etc, BAI!