Chapter 19

(Long chapter)
Ash's POV
Its been a month since I've been training Randy. His moves, skills, and techniques are getting better and stronger. Kayz and I decided to treat him at Greg's Game Hole as a reward for all his hardwork. The two of us got dressed and left Skullix in charged of the house. As we walked on the streets, we have encountered Howard and Theresa, who are also going to Randy's home. They told us that they're gonna invite him over to Greg's Game Hole for gang bonding which surprised me and Kayz. We also told them that their plan is also our plan as we all decided to team up.
Knocking on his door, a woman who is in her mid-30's was seen on the otherside of it. She has a sweet smile on her face. ''You guys must be my son's friends if I'm not mistaken,'' she said.

''Actually, were aliens from outerspace and we're here to invade the planet called earth,'' Kayz said. I nudged her elbow as she giggled. After a few minutes, Randy came rushing out of the house, slightly pushing his mother.

''Sorry mom,'' he apologized while scratching the back of his neck. Her mom just giggled as she asked us why were here in the first place.

''Well, you see Mrs. Cunninham, were here to invite your son to Greg's Game Hole,'' I said. She giggled again as she told me that I dont need to be that respectful and that I should just call her Auntie. Randy started doing the puppy dog eyes toward his mother as a sign that he really wants to go. Without having seconds thoughts, she acknowledged him to go.

Our walk have been quiet, no one spoke a single word. An awkward moment occured to Kayz and Randy, who are in front of us, walking side by side. Ever since the whole 'will you be my gf' thing, she has been avoiding him everytime she saw him. The thought of seeing her like that just breaks my heart. Will fate ever lead these two together?

Stepping inside the arcade, many people crowded on what seems to be a new game. We squeezed ourselves through the crowd till we made it infront. My eyes turned as sharp as daggers when my eyes met with McFist's appearance. My senses are tingling fast when I saw a cloth covering something. 'What is that?' I asked myself. Holding the mic under his jaw, he spoke.

''Ladies and gentlemen, and kids of all ages, behold,'' A robot ape removed the cloth. A giant kind of metal container was unveiled. It has a rectangular part where it wasnt covered by metal, but by glass. As what I assume, it is for the person inside so that he/she can see the outside, if ever there will be one.

Viceroy snickered under his breath. My eyes darted on the remote he's holding behind his back. I placed my hand inside my pocket and clutched on my mask, incase an unexpected attack happened.

''Our McFortuneTeller!!!'' McFist shouted. Viceroy pressed the big red button on the remote. I saw 2 white lights on the otherside of the glass. ''Who wants to try it first?'' he asked as many people raised their hands in the air. It seems to me that he's still choosy on who's he gonna choose when he pointed his finger at meh. ''You! Why dont you try it first?''

''Me?'' I asked while placing my hand on my chest.

''Sis, he's referring to me,'' Kayz said sarcastically. I nudged her elbow as a giggled escaped from our lips. I walked toward the McFortuneTeller as it started to predict my future.

''I can see you have a twin sister, hmm...'' the machine hummed. Why is its voice so...familiar? I know I have heard this voice before...I just forgot. ''You and your sister will be broken apart, no one will take you in, you will die early,'' The crowd were shocked. I just nodded in agreement and just walked away. ''Arent you worried? Arent you scared?'' It asked. I gave the machine a smirk and said that I didnt care about what it said.

''Why wouldnt you believe on what it said?'' McFist asked. I turned around and made eye contact with him.

''First of all, its just a machine. 2nd, no one knows who you really are except for yourself only,'' I told them. I turned my back toward them and high fived Kayz. To be very honest, the machine already predicted something wrong, which is the part that Kayz and I are sisters.