Chapter 14

(A/N, chapter is long)

Randy's POV
I am walking to an ally while holding someone's hand, leading her. We stopped when I saw that its a dead end. I grabbed her hands and held it close to me, wrapping my fingers around it. Her face is a blur... Who is she? I was talking to her when she let go. Her head down low as she started to walk backwards then ran awayed. I started to chase after her when I started falling into darkness...

''Gahhhh!!!'' I shouted as I looked around to find myself in my room, safe and sound. I sighed and told myself that its just a dream. Who is she? I looked at the wall and thought about my nightmare. Its only a dream...right? I looked at my clock, 9:45...wait...IM GONNA BE LATE FOR TRAINING!!! I ran to the kitchen and just grabbed the food I first saw, which is a peanut butter sandwich. I also saw a note that my parents wrote that they're gonna be home tomorrow because of too much work to do and is cool cuz I'm gonna be training until 2am. I took a shower as I thought. 'I hope Ash will accept my reason'

After changing, I hurriedly went inside the nomicon. I arrived at the lair, all exhausted. I saw her sitting on the ground, with...Kayz. They were in the middle of having a conversation when they both stared at me. I leaned on the bridge and act all cool.

''What's up!'' I told them as they looked up.

''The ceiling,'' they both said in unison. I just rolled my eyes and sat with them. Kayz told me to eat as I grabbed this kind of fried wavy food thing then munched on it. It tasted ok as I munched on it some more. I asked them on who made it and what is this food called. Ash told me that Kayz made it and that...I dont need to know cuz it might scared me to death. I pouted and looked at Kayz. She sighed as she told me to eat first before she told me. I grabbed some more till I got full. I burped out loud and covered my mouth. They laughed as I join in.

''Oh yah, what brings you here Kayz?'' I asked her.

''My legs, duh. What do you think? My butt dragged me here?'' I rolled my eyes once again when a I got startled when something pecked on my elbow. A...A...A CHICKEN?!?! I quickly hid behind Kayz as it started chasing me. Running around the lair with a chicken following you, not expecting that to happen. A blush of embarassment took over my cheeks when Ash and Kayz started LOL-ing. Cheese happens. UGH! I hugged Kayz tight because of my fear of chickens. I just got shoobed by a chicken...A CHICKEN!!! After a few seconds, I dont hear anymore cluckings. Opening my eyes as I saw it infront of me, making me hug Kayz tighter.

''Randy, this is your next training, overcoming your fear of chickens,'' Ash said.

''Cmon Randy, it not that bad,'' Kayz said as she hugged back and pat my back.

''You do know that you two are cute with each other,'' Ash said as I looked at Kayz when our eyes contact with each other. Heat rise up to my cheeks, revealing a red blush. I got out from the hug fest and scratched the back of my neck.

''Yieee, someone is shy, hehe,'' I glared at Ash as she just laughed. She asked me the reason behind why I'm late for training as I told her that I woke up late... She put her fingers under her chin as if she was thinking. I mentally prayed that she wont think of a punishment when I regret of thinking about it.

''As for that reason, do 70 push ups and curl ups...NOW!!!'' she shouted as I hurriedly followed her command. She's so strict today -_-. Does she even have her period today? She stood infront of me and snatched my mask, which I didnt bother cuz she might erupt like a volcano.

''And yes, I have it now so...Dont make me angry nor make me move a lot cuz I'm having a World War 1000000 inside of meh, ok? Ok. Now, will you excuse me, I'm just gonna imagine a bowl of chocolates in front of me...'' she said as a bowl of chocolates suddenly appeared before my eyes. She started eating as I continue to do my training when Kayz sat on my back, making my work harder.