Chapter 11

Ash's POV
I wash the dishes as Skullix rubbed his head on me legs. Someone knocked on the door as I looked at my wall clock. 11:33pm. Who will even knocked at my door this late...maybe its Kayz? No. We already made our 'secret-knock'. Once I put the dishes away, I grabbed my sword and open the door. Pointing the sharp edge toward who knows what as it spoke.

''Woah chill!'' he spoke. I look at him as I put back my sword. Its the first ninja. Letting him in, Skullix growled at him. Whats even the wolf's problem to them? I should be the one growling at him, not him... The first him is The first ninja while the second him is Skullix, gets? Soon enough, Plop Plop came inside which made Skullix growl again. I carried Skullix as I put him on my bed and told him to stay there for a while which he approves and decided to rest. I came back and saw them staring at the door.

''Guys? Hello? Why are you looking at the door?'' I asked them. No answer. ''Nice talking,'' I went to the door and opened it, revealing Kayz on the otherside. She asked me on how Skullix is behaving while I just told her that he kepts on growling to new peeps who just came by. She giggled a bit and whistled. Skullix came out of meh room and went to Kayz's arms. She hugged him while she pats his head. She looked at Firsty and Plop Plop. Why Firsty? I dont know. The name just popped out of my head. She smirked as she rolled her eyes.

''Guys, guys. I already know that I'm hot okay. So stop staring,'' she said as the two rolled their eyes. Giggling a bit as I told her to sleep now since she still has school tomorrow. She nodded as she went back. The guys look at me and asked me if they can sleep here for the night.

''Fine, problem is, where?'' I asked them as I lean on the wall, my arms crossed. They just told me that they can sleep on the floor as I provide them comforters. All of us are ready to go to bed but Firsty and Plop Plop said that we have to talk about something. Here we go again.

''Are you still mad because of the legend Plop Plop and I made?'' Firsty asked. I just turn and face the wall. They sat on my bed as I went under the covers. ''Look Ao, it's for the best. It's better to go with it. You still dont have the courage and responsibility. You'll just waste your life on the battlefield, if ever the Sorcerer has the power to break free from the chamber.'' he told me as he put his hand on my head. I got out of the covers and face him.

''It doesnt mean if I'm a girl, I'm already unworthy to earn the title. Besides, what a guy can do, a girl can do it also. Dont you even know what balance is? If not, then go back to grade 1.'' I told him. ''Besides, who's gonna give the title to the 'worthy' Silver Ninja?'' I asked him while I lean on the wall next to my bed.

''Fine, I'll tell you. The 8 souls of Norisu Nine are the ones who are gonna give the upgrade. Many past nights ago, I've saw them in my dream, they told me that within this year, the Silver Ninja will come,'' he said.

''You mean Randy?'' I asked as he nodded. Man! It hurts when you hope on something that will never happen! Am I right? *points to reader*

Earlier toda...TONIGHT, hehehe
Kayz's POV
I have asked Ash to 'babysit' Skullix for a while cuz after dropping off Randy, Theresa asked me if I can accompany her to the mall cuz she has something to buy. I nodded as we went to the mall. I thought were going to the bookstore to buy some school supplies but we went to the department store. I asked her why were going there as her response made my face turn into an are-you-serious look.

''I'm gonna dress you up,'' What?! Is she serious? ''Dont worry Kayz, I'm the one who's gonna pay for it, now c'mon, malls' close at 10pm and we still have like 4 more hours!'' she said excitedly as she dragged me in the fitting room. I'm not a fan of shopping. Almost everything that Theresa pick for me are most likely to be showing my legs, which is what I dont like. I mean, I dont want people seeing my hairy legs! Theresa said that its not even that hairy though I assume that she is lying. Only one more hour till the mall closed as she hurried.

''Kayz, cmon, you have to pick at least one that you'll prefer to wear tomorrow,''

''You dont need to buy me new clothes Theresa, I'll just wear my usual,''

''Please,'' she said while doing the puppy dog eyes. I groaned as I told her okay but its the last. She searched through stalls and shelfs till she gave me the clothes. After putting it on, I got out of the stall and show it to her. She said that it fit me. To be honest, it does fit me. She bought the clothes as she accompany me on going home. She gave the shopping bag and told me ''Dont forget'' as we said our goodbyes.

'11:45. Time to get Skullix back, I wonder what happened while I'm gone?'

A/N: yey another short chapter. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. I decided to make this Chapter 10.5 since last chapter is short but made it to Chapter 11 cuz...I dont know the reason so bai. Gonna post chapter 12 later.