Chapter 16

Randy's POV
Just woke up on the carpet by a sweet scent from the kitchen. Rubbing my eyes and stretching while I walked like a drunk man to the kitchen. I saw Kayz putting something from the tray to the plate. Taking small steps till I reached the chair...THE CHAIR. I groaned again when a pair of hands carried me, making me face her.

''Good morning!'' she said with a smile. She rubbed her nose on mine, making me giggled and blush. Putting me on top of the table as I saw a plate of...COOKIES!!! I hurriedly put some in my mouth as rainbows started forming all around me.

''Is it ok?'' she asked. Gaving her a nod as she went to the counter and continue to bake more. A little while longer, I saw Ash on the entrance. She ruffled my hair and went to Kayz, whispering something to her. They both looked at my cookie-stuffed face and giggled a bit. Ash sat on the table then hugged me. The hug lasted for like 7 seconds when something cut through my skin. I saw my sleeve rolled up and a small cut. My gaze went to Ash's sword with my blood on it. She puts a small container below my cut as she squeezed it. I whince at the pain when she said that its done. She told me that she needed my blood for the antidote. Kayz dabbed a wet cloth on my wound and a band aid.

''Bye aliens from Mars,'' Ash said as she told us that she'll start working again. Walking away when Kayz grasp on her arm, making her look back.

''Sis, kailangan mo mag pahinga ( Sis, you need to rest), you still have training later. You'll need it and...OH MY GAWSH!!! IM GONNA BE LATE FOR CLASS!!! SEE YAH GUYS!!!" Kayz shouted as she zipped out of the house. Ash looked at the wide opened door then closed it. She told me that she's gonna sleep for a few hours. I just nodded while she just slammed herself on the sofa and slept. Already done eating but...how can I get down? The chairs are far away from the table and it seemed deep. Fear ran through my veins, I'm the ninja but...why can I felt fear? I wanted to ask Ash for help but she's sleeping. Hugging my legs as I just waited for her to wake up, assuring that she'll wake up any minute now. 20 minutes have passed by and still, she is sleeping. I looked down and saw the floor really far away. Can someone help meh?!?! Soon, a clucking sound was heard. Slowly looking back when I saw A CHICKEN!!! It started to walk slowly toward me so I have no choice but to jump. Closing my eyes as I jumped. The impact of the floor is not what I've felt but a fur. I turned to look at Skullix with a wide smirk.

''I hate you,'' I said to him when a bunch of chickens started to chase me. Once I reached the living room, I jumped on Ash, waking her up. Her eyes fluttered open as a yawn escaped from her lips. She turned to the chickens flying over the room, their feathers falling off, making a huge mess. A tiny chick flew over as I hugged Ash. The chick chirped many times then it started to peck on my arm. She forced me to face the chick as it flew over to her palm. She started to get it near me, inch by inch. Once it reached my cheek, it started to rub its head on my cheek, making me tickle a bit. Soon enough, I started getting a hang of being with chickens...

Kayz's POV
Theresa was very very very very worried about Randy. All she ever talk about is him being murdered, being kidnap or may I say 'teenager-nap', being eaten by wild animal and other negativity. To tell you, its lunch time and my legs are aching until now cuz I've been running like a crazy mad man just to get here. My necklace inside my shirt started glowing as I excused myself to go to the washroom. I ran through the corridors then off I went to a cubicle and locked it.

''What now?'' I asked. ''I know, I know. And besides, how can I complete my mission if the 'big boss' was still not freed? Just shillax ok? Ok. I know the time will come,'' I placed my necklace under my shirt again then exited the washroom. I went to my next class and sat down beside Theresa. Our teacher told us to get our notebook to write down notes. My hand searched inside my bag when my necklace started to glow again.