CHAPTER 7

"The Tiger's Sentiment"

After a while of following Andrew, we end up at the park. I seem to feel a sharp pain on my chest.

"Guh!" I accidentally shouted

"Huh? You-" He noticed me

"Sorry for following you but... I mean it! Would like to help!" I exclaimed

"Why would a half-blood like you help me?" He turned his back on me

"Because I am different." We both stayed silent until I broke it "First, why do you hate half-bloods so much. It's your father, isn't it?"

He seems to shake not in anger but in sadness. He then turned to me but different. Tears are starting to form. "My... my dad was killed by half-bloods protecting me."

"Tell me." I sat down on a bench, persuading him to sit as well

"It started 3 years ago. My dad was a great man. I idolized him. Always helping, a great carpenter and the best father ever. Until one day, I was out playing by myself, I saw these three men. Two were half-blood and a croc. The croc covered up my mouth and pushed me into the car. I bit his finger and cried for help. The next thing I saw was my dad coming to help me. He fought the three men and saved me. I hugged him tight. But the next thing I knew we were on the ground. When I turned to the three men, one of the half-blood is holding a gun. I was so mortified. I tried to wake him up, but it was no use. Then it hit me... My dad was dead. I cried and cried and cried but he never came back to life. I saw these three run away as the police came. Then after that... I think you can guess what happened next"

I was silent. So that's why he was so devastated. He hated half-bloods so much.

"But why are you here at the park?" I asked

"My dad used to bring me here. When he was free, we would play until sunset here at the park"

"I am so sorry"

"No... I need to say sorry to you and... Thank-you ... um...?"

"Call me Ice... Andrew" I smiled at him. He no longer hates me. I feel so relieved.

"My friends call me Andy..." He said as he scratched his nose with a blush

"Okay Andy!" I blushed quite a bit too "Let's go home!"

As we walked together, I feel as if he seems to come closer and closer to me. I don't hate it though

"Um... Andy?" I spoke up

"AH! S-sorry"

I just gave a small laugh. It is 3 PM and still too early to go home.

"Wanna grab a snack?" I offered

"Sure... Thanks!" He said

We went to the nearest candy shop to buy a bit to hurt our teeth. F*ck hygiene! We then sat outside where there is almost no people

"Ice... can I ask you something?"

"No, you can't have my gumdrop!" I said

"I have my own, thank-you very much!" just chucked "But it is...-"

"Excuse me, are you high schoolers?" Some man interrupts me. He looks like a bear but he is... human? I answered hi yes. He then gave me a creepy smile.

I then turn around and saw Andy with another half-blood and a crocodile. Andy is pretty much tied.

"How much do you think this one is worth at the auction?" The croc asked

"Maybe a LOT! Ghahaha!" The half-blood answered

I then felt a strong hit against my head. Who the hell are these guys?! I stood up, still dizzy with the additional pain from my chest.

"If you... are gonna sell... him... why bother...?" I teased them "He is... hardly my time..." gave a wink at Andy

"Shut up you little b*tch!" The bear man behind me said as I prepared another blow.

"Wait!" The croc said "Tell me more..."

"He... cannot even... clean... himself... and you think... you would sell... him for a... lot?" I coughed out blood

"Hmm..." The croc then looked at Andy

"I need to pee..." Andy said. He seems to know my plan

"Money is money. Hahaha!" The croc answered

"THEN TAKE ME!!!!" I shouted

They all were shocked. I lounged at the two men in front of me and made Andy free

"RUN!!!" I said while the three surrounded me

"You little runt!!" The bear man kicked me causing me to pass out. I don't have any energy left to fight these guys. I need more training I said to myself, try to make a laugh. At least I know Andy is safe and was able to get away.

"Be safe Andy..."

I felt my body being dropped in a car and driving off. Am I gonna die? I just let my dreams take over until I cannot take it anymore...