CHAPTER 11

"No More Hiding"

Time has passed and I am now a sophomore. Class Z has become pretty popular in the school. I, myself, am still the most average person in the school. The past school year was pretty crazy.

"Hey, Ice!" Maya snapped me back to reality in our class room. I noticed it is almost 5 PM.

"Hey, Maya. What's up?"

"You seem in deep thought."

"I am just remembering the past year." Many did happen. Kou won the school cooking contest at school. Me and Adam have become dance buddies. We are called 'White & Blue". Kyle pretty much helps anyone he sees. He is becoming more like Adam. Tulio has become the orator of our school. Maya, joining the Karate Club, delivered our school to victory in the Division Level. Ivy is now adapted technologies. She is pretty much the technician of the class, Finally, Rex is member of 'Ferir', our school's basketball team.

"One year just passed and you are doing that? You will get old, man!" She teased me

"Stop teasing him much. Although, she is right. Not long you will grow white hair instead of blue. We may be called White & White now." Adam joked

"I just don't want to forget my high school life"

"Also about what happened between you two?" Ivy interrupted

"W-w-what are you talking about?" I staggered

"They will know sooner or later"

"What is it?" Maya asked

"I'll tell them Ice..." I nodded "Ice had his first kiss last year"

Both Maya and Adam had their mouths open. I would be too if I wasn't in the hot seat. I blushed.

"O. M. G. Kyaaaaa~!" Maya screamed.

"Damn, bro! You finally become a man. So who is it?" Adam asked

"..."

"Ice?"

"A-"

"A?" Adam asked

"Andrew. His bully." Ivy continued

Both of them looks surprised. More surprised than before.

"I know it sounds surprising but it's true. I am an esper so I can tell."

"Maya, Adam..." I said

"So... you are gay?" I nodded in response with Adam. He just smiled "You are not angry or call me a... faggot?"

"Of course not bro! Let me tell you three something. We all are close since first year so I think it is time..." He cleared his throat "I am too, gay."

"Oh... wait... WHAAAAAAT!!!???" I exclaimed

"You don't realize it?" Maya asked

"Wait, you know?" Adam asked

"Of course. I am a girl. I see how you look at Kyle" I vy nodded and Adam's face is a tomato. I can tell since he is white

"Uh..."

"Moving on. Anyway, Ice, I also need to tell you something." Maya turned at me

"W-what is it?"

"You kissed that tiger, right?" I nodded and Maya leaned next to me and whispered to my ear. My mind went black and my face was as red as Adam's.

"Make the right choice. Anyway, I need to go to my club now."

"I'll join you Maya" Ivy said

"I also need to see Ms. Riva. Later Ice!" Adam waved as the three of them left me

...

......

"What now?"

My mind just stopped and my heart beat faster than doing 15 push-ups in less than a minute.

"What do I need to do? I need to settle this."

First thing I need to do is find Andy...

As I opened the door, I saw Rex. He seems tired. He did just come back from Practice.

"Rex?"

"I-I-Ice! Um..."

"What is it?"

"Nothing... I was just leaving... "He smiled and left

"Rex..." Is it just me or did I saw his eyes red? Wait...

"Could it be?" His arms and neck aren't wet from sweat. His face is the only part that is wet and he doesn't smell like sweat.

"Red eyes... Not sweaty... trembling... -!" I stopped. He was crying. Wait... why? I need to talk to him. I need to find him. I picked up my things and tried to find him.

As I walk down the hall, I saw a familiar face. Not a Class Z member. Andy...