CHAPTER 17

"The Nine"

First day of school and I am already called to the principal's office? What is it? I hope Rex did not destroy any glass again. It is not fun writing those apology reports. I enter the principal's office and find Mr. Critanio sitting there, doing some paperwork, I think?

"You called me, sir?"

"Oh! Ice, mah boy! You came earlier than expected. Please, take a seat."

"Thank-you sir. Whay did you call me? Is it because of Rex again?" I asked whith narrowed eyebrows

"Yes and another thing. You are the Class Z rep, right?" he asked and I nodded in response "Do you know how many Class Z members graduate every year?"

"No, sir. Is it important?"

"Not much but there are 9 every year. How any are you now?"

"including myself, there are 8 of us..."

"Why did I call you here?"

"Because you are gonna introduce the ninth?"

"He will be here on Monday. Please help him since he is pretty shy."

"Who is it?" I asked while tilting my head

"It is someone you know. Be sure to introduce him! And about Rex, he broke my window last time he played baseball. Almost hit me, actually" He said as he pointed the broken window. I never noticed it. Even though we are boyfriends, his shenanigans are getting worse...

"Sorry sir... I'll pass the apology report tomorrow..."

"Just make sure the new boy is welcome!"

I nodded in response to his request and I left the office. I wonder who is the ninth? And why is there suppose to be nine?

I stand in front of our classroom door and the first thing I heard is...

"YOU F*CKING IDIOT!!!!"

The next thing happen when I opened the door is that Rex is flying towards me and I fell down with a clank

"Ahh!!"

"Ouch!" He said

"I am not that fat! I may be gaining weight but I am not a cow!!!" Maya said

"Ice help me~!" He pleaded jokingly

"Rex..." I glared at him. He seemed to cringe cause I think he knows why

"Ice, may I?" Maya asked

"Go nuts" I responded

I sat down the next to Ivy and the others as Maya and Rex are having a 'great' time

"We are having a new student?" Ivy asked

"Pretty much. Mr. Critanoi won't tell me who he is though... He is coming on monday"

"Let's wait until Monday then..." Tulio continued

After that, we waited until Monday and I was pretty surprised who is the ninth student... I never thought I would see him again!

"Riko!" I exclaimed...

"Ice! I'm back!"

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"I pleaded my family to move back here again. Ah! I missed this!"

Riko Rawmarsh. A wolf that I missed since we were young. He lived back here then when we were 6 years old. We were always together cause we are not that open to others. He is my only friend back then. He is taller and more macho if I could say so myself

"I will be studying at Victorian high! Finally I will ba with you again! We could play again and have fun like back then!" He lounged at me to give me a hug.

"Hehehe! Since you are joining Class Z, I think you need to meet the others!"

"I think I will pass... "

I pulled him inside the classroom to introduce him to everyone. They were all friendly and pretty much happy to add another to the class. I can't wait to have fun this year!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

The character, Riko Rawmarsh, belongs to @WolfyRawr. Thanks so much, Wolfy for the support! Anyway, Also thanks to you guys for being there and reading my book! Later~!