10. Training

****

In the end, Minato broke the silence: "Why does Naruto want a brother?"

"Because to my brother, I'll be as gentle as Big Brother Itachi, and unlike someone, who is too lazy to take care of me"

Kakashi rolled his eyes and said "Sorry to disappoint you, but I can't sacrifice my novels for you"

"If I had a younger brother, he would be as stupid as Sasuke..." Naruto showed a look of excitement; in his previous life, he was an orphan, so wanting a sibling was no surprise.

Minato smiled dryly and asked, "Don't you two have a good relationship?"

"Because of a good relationship, I am tolerant enough," Naruto said with a smile on his face.

****

Until the end of the birthday party, Naruto still failed to receive the gift of "younger brother" but received several other surprises.

Kakashi gifted a picture book, saying that it was brought back when he went to a village to perform a mission.

Naruto opened it excitedly, only to find that it was just an ordinary picture book. He thought it was some kind of wonderful manga.

Thinking about it too, if Kakashi dared to gift something strange, he might have to face the red-haired woman beside him.

Kushina gave Naruto a small robe, the same style as his father; the difference is that the word written on the back is Naruto's name, "ナルト".

Minato's gift is a special version of Kunai! It has two more forks than ordinary kunai, the handle is painted with the Flying Thunder God technique, and it feels heavy to hold.

Naruto put on the robe on the spot, picked up the special kunai, shook the hem of his clothes excitedly, and felt that he was looking nice.

The difference between him and his father was only a forehead guard!

Suddenly, I wanted to hit the targets.  Naruto jumped back a small step and held the Kunai in front of him.

Well, This thing is a little heavier than the ordinary Kunai, which is a bit awkward for a three-year-old child to handle. But a good start.

"Fourth Hokage, I want to challenge you!"

"Haha, okay, I'll accept your challenge!" Minato smiled and took Naruto under his arm and took him to a relatively spacious living room.

Kushina raised her hand happily and said, "I'll be the referee!"

Minato put down Naruto and said, "Before we start, let me explain the rules of sparing."

"Before the duel practice begins, you must first bind the seal of opposition, which symbolizes the next battle." Minato raised his index and middle fingers with one hand and placed them in front of his chest.

Naruto has a similar pattern.

"After the pair training is over, we must make a seal of reconciliation, symbolizing that we respect each other ." He said, bending his index and middle fingers, and hooking Naruto's fingers.

"Oh, I remembered it!" Naruto put down the kunai, this thing is just a burden if it doesn't work.

"Okay! Then, the rule this time is that as long as Naruto's attack hits, he wins!" Kushina stretched out his hand to signal the two to separate, and then shouted, "Start!"

The two sides formed the seal of opposition, and then... Minato didn't move...

Minato felt that he was bullying his son and couldn't be too harsh, so let him attack.