73. Sasuke vs Sakura

Vote for more chapters!⭐⭐⭐

---

Naruto thought for a moment about the possibility of asking his father to completely stagger the schedules of Hayate Gekkō and Uzuki Yugao as a form of revenge.

Hayate didn't notice anything and immediately started the next match. The names scrolled on the big screen and finally stopped:

[Hyuga Neji vs. Tenten]

Naruto turned his head to look and thought, "Ah, well done!"

He hugged Hinata, turned around, and walked to the side of the arena. Seeing the three- or four-meter-high viewing platform, he decided to take the stairs.

Climbing the stairs to the top of the platform would take him only a second at most, but... Naruto decided to hold onto Hinata a little longer without getting tired.

As they were heading up, they happened to run into Neji, who was coming down the stairs.

"Hmph." Neji shot Naruto a disapproving look.

Naruto: "???"

"What's the deal? Didn't we get along well during the first exam?"

Hinata buried her head even deeper, too shy now that her brother Neji had seen her like this.

Kushina watched her son with pride, then glanced at Minato. "Like father, like son," she thought. Some things just don't need to be taught—they're inherited.

Neji and Tenten walked to the field and got into position. Naruto, still carrying Hinata, also made his way upstairs.

Instead of joining the crowd or going to their parents, they stopped in a relatively open spot to watch the match.

"Naruto-kun," Hinata called out softly.

"Hm?"

"Put me down," Hinata whispered, blushing.

"I'm not tired," Naruto replied earnestly.

"But..." Hinata's face turned even redder as she glanced at the crowd. There were so many people around.

Realizing her discomfort, Naruto gently put Hinata down and created two shadow clones. "Go, bring our sofa here."

When the clones vanished, they left behind the Flying Thunder God mark. Moments later, they reappeared, carrying the living room sofa, placing it behind Hinata, along with a small round table set with tea and snacks.

"Uzumaki Logistics, at your service! Please rate us 5 stars if you're satisfied!" The clones gave a playful salute before disappearing. Though they loved to joke around, they knew when it was time to be serious.

Naruto pulled Hinata onto the sofa, poured her some tea, and handed a snack to her mouth.

Hinata, already accustomed to Naruto's playful shadow clones, took a small bite of the dessert, feeling sweetness not just in her mouth but in her heart.

Sasuke glanced over at them, wondering why Naruto hadn't joined him.

Sakura looked enviously at Naruto and Hinata, then back at Sasuke, and again at Sasuke.

"If only Sasuke was half as attentive as Naruto, I'd have three kids by now!" she thought.

"The second qualifier: Neji Hyuga vs. Tenten. Begin!"

Tenten jumped back a considerable distance, simultaneously throwing a barrage of shuriken and kunai, trying to create some space. She knew Neji too well—close combat was not an option.