72. Naruto vs Hinata - 2

Vote for more chapters! ⭐⭐⭐

---

Hinata was ready, while Naruto's shadow clones were still looking at each other.

"How should we fight her?" Clone No. 001 asked.

"The main body forbids the use of ninjutsu, so I also want to know how to fight," Naruko, who is reluctant to be Naruko today, replied.

"Let's kill her," said an unnamed clone with a sadist smile.

"Are you crazy? " Clone No 001 said.

The unnamed shadow clone, who was the coolest, said, "Grab her shoulders & wrists, trip her—whatever you need to do, as long as you can control her."

"That's it, let's go, everyone!" Clone No. 001 commanded.

Ten shadow clones who didn't deserve names rushed forward. Not because others didn't want to join, but because too many would get in the way.

Hinata looked at the ten menacing (?) little blondes but remained calm.

She moved her feet and struck two clones with her hands. Since they often sparred together, Naruto is very familiar with the Gentle Fist, and Hinata is equally familiar with Naruto's moves.

With the aid of her Byakugan, Hinata struck a shadow clone on the chest, making it dissipate immediately. The other palm strike was blocked by a clone's hands, but it, too, vanished.

If it were ordinary taijutsu, blocking with hands might prolong the fight, but Gentle Fist directly infuses chakra into the body to attack.

A real person could withstand it, but shadow clones can't.

Gentle Fist is simply the nemesis of shadow clones.

With her 360-degree vision, Hinata wasn't afraid of the shadow clone assault. Her quick palm strikes made dealing with them seem like child's play.

The group tactics that had been so effective against Kiba and Akamaru were useless against Hinata.

A wave of ten shadow clones lasted less than ten seconds against her.

Naruto hadn't said anything yet, but Clone No. 001 was already frustrated, cursing, "You idiots, hold on for at least three seconds!"

"Next wave, go!"

Another ten shadow clones rushed in, but the result was the same as before. Hinata's palms fluttered, each strike or tap dissolving a clone, and she seemed to be getting more fluid in her movements.

After defeating this wave, Hinata didn't stay put. She charged into the crowd of clones, almost like she had activated "True Hinata mode"

Naruto watched from a distance, captivated by Hinata's agile steps, her flexible form, her dexterous hands, and her serious, determined expression.

Hinata's skilful charge against the Naruto clones caught them off guard.

Fortunately, they quickly adapted to Hinata's offensive, and under the wise leadership of Clone No. 001... wait, when did No. 001 die?

Then, under the wise leadership of Naruko Uzumaki, the second-in-command of the clones... wait, Naruko died too?

By the third time... well, the unnamed shadow clone was gone too.

After four minutes, all 80 remaining shadow clones were defeated.

But they didn't disappoint No. 001's expectations. They fought with style and momentum.

Most importantly, each one lasted an average of three seconds.

The audience in the stands was amazed by Hinata's performance. Even though they were just clones, not every Genin could handle them so easily.