62. Hinata

I have released a new one-piece Fanfiction! Check it out.

---

Nighttime in the Sealed Space.

Naruto sat in front of Kurama, patting his massive paw, and spoke in a low voice, "Big fox, I have an exam tomorrow."

"Yeah," Kurama replied, not particularly interested. He was bored since he couldn't go and brawl with Shukaku.

Naruto continued with a mock-serious tone, "This exam is tough. Can you help me relax?"

Kurama eyed him suspiciously. "What are you planning?" He knew Naruto never had a simple request.

"Hehe, I want to do something thrilling." Naruto grinned mischievously, revealing his true intentions.

But after hearing him out, Kurama declined, "Get lost."

"Just once!" Naruto pleaded.

"How about I help you exit instead?"

"Ah." Your friend Naruto Uzumaki has gone offline.

Naruto exited the sealed space, closed his eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

In the sealed space, Kurama also closed his eyes and settled down for the night.

However, a few hours later, Naruto woke up, sneaked back into the sealed space, saw the sleeping fox, smirked, and started climbing up Kurama's back.

Naruto knew Kurama's sleep schedule was almost identical to his own, mainly because Kurama would get bored if Naruto was asleep.

So, feeling smug, Naruto picked a tail with a suitable angle and slid down it using his "Reverse-Sand-Sliding Technique."

"Wahoo~ Take off~"

At that moment, all other forms of sliding, like sandboarding and grass sledging, paled in comparison to sliding down a fox's tail.

Sliding down from a height of several meters and doing so secretly while Kurama was asleep doubled the thrill!

What Naruto didn't realize, though, was that the moment he started climbing, Kurama had already opened one eye but didn't move.

When Naruto was about to reach the bottom, Kurama flicked the tip of his tail, sending Naruto soaring 100 meters into the air.

Naruto: "!!! What's happening?!"

He looked down to see Kurama staring up at him, grinning.

Naruto felt a chill down his spine and tried to talk his way out of it, "Ahahaha, big fox, you're awake? I was just, you know, slipping, and I happened to touch your tail... believe it or not?"

The last word dragged out because Naruto started to fall faster, "Ahhh~ Big fox, I was wrong!!!"

Naruto's earlier laughter turned into screams.

Kurama ignored him. As Naruto was about to land, Kurama caught him with his tail and then flung him into the air again. "Having fun, are we?" Kurama asked with a menacing grin.

"Ah~~~" Naruto screamed as he rose and fell.

Kurama caught and tossed him again. "You can play, right?"

Naruto continued to contribute to the background noise: "Ah~~~"

"You haven't had enough, have you?"

This time, Kurama stood up, angled his tail, and let Naruto slide down again.

Then, using his other tails, he created a roller-coaster-like track and let Naruto spin around 81 times.

When Kurama finally let him down, Naruto's eyes were swirling.