11

LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
los angeles, california
september 11, 2024
wednesday
2pm

having just landed, lorena, cailee and i rushed to the cars that would take me to the set where the music video was being filmed.

as soon as i stepped out of the airport and into the designated pick up line i was bombarded by paparazzi and fans. paparazzi cameras were flashed, and fans shouted my name, waving signs and shouting for my attention.

"hey kami, over here!"
"looking gorgeous as always!"
"we love you kami!"

i tried to stay as calm as possible, waving and smiling at the cameras and fans. lorena and cailee did their best to create a barrier between me and the crowds, guiding me to the car waiting for us outside.

as soon as my bodyguards helped us get into the car, i finally was able to breathe and relax for a moment. i sighed as i sunk back into the leather seat, the sound of cameras still flashing outside of the vehicle.

"do you need anything? filming could take all day." lorena said to me.

i shook my head, feeling a little tired from the 12 hour flight over here. "i'm good, thank you." i said, running a hand through my hair. filming could be grueling.

lorena nodded, "alright, just holler if you need water or food or anything else."

the car ride to the set was short, and i mentally prepared myself for the long day ahead.

°˖✧✿✧˖°

A BH HOME
beverly hills, california
3:45pm

once we got to the home where everything would be filmed, lorena, cailee, and i entered the stunning home, greeted by the film crew members. there was a lot of hustle and bustle as everyone was getting ready for the shooting.

i followed the two girls through the house, heading towards the room that held my makeup and wardrobe.

as soon as i entered the room, i was bombarded by makeup artists and stylists, guiding me towards the chair in front of a large mirror.

"oh my goodness, you look stunning!" one of the stylists exclaimed. 

"thank you." i said, settling myself into the chair. the stylists and makeup artists immediately began working on my face, doing my hair and makeup.  i took a moment to enjoy the pampering, knowing that it wouldn't last for long.

~~

after the stylists were finished, the wardrobe team came in, holding the dress chosen for me. it was a beautiful, floor-length black dress.

they helped me into the dress, adjusting it so it fit me perfectly. they gave me a pair of heels to match as well. the process was quick and seamless, the team working together like clockwork.

when everything was finally done, i took a look at myself in the mirror, and i had to admit, they had done an amazing job. the dress looked like it was crafted just for me, fitting like a glove.

with a final look in the mirror, i gave myself a reassuring smile before exiting the room, ready to face whatever the filming process had in store for me.

i walked out into the main room, where the majority of the filming would be happening, and i saw my good friend sabrina standing nearby.

"hey!" i greeted with a smile. sabrina was just as beautiful as ever, dressed in a beautiful maroon dress that perfectly complimented her figure.