Chapter 38: Christmas Special - Voyage of the Damned

[TARDIS Console Room]

The Alchemist looks around at the destruction to their ship with a frown. After this, the TARDIS will have to rebuild, putting off her gift to the Doctor. Oddly, she can tell they haven't shifted from above Earth or in time, so how did an ocean liner crash into them?

She strides over to the console with her husband in tow, and they power it up, adjusting controls to push the ship back out and let the walls of the TARDIS reform. They materialize inside the vessel as the fog horn sounds again.

[Supply Closet]

The Doctor pops his head out and looks around before waving his Bondmate forward. They slip out and find themselves in a cupboard.

She shuts the door behind her, and they sneak out into the ship's primary area after glancing out the door.

[Reception]

Within the main hall, guests in Edwardian dress are enjoying a champagne buffet. The wood-paneled area is covered in plants, Christmas decorations, and twinkling trees. A band above them is playing a slowed version of 'Jingle Bells' to the Alchemist's amusement.

They see multiple gold statues garbed in white around them. One moves as the Doctor and the Alchemist walk past, and she notes it down for later but ignores it. They spot a small red-skinned alien in a dinner jacket, share a confused look, and the Time Lady strides over to the window with her husband following.

The Doctor mumbles, "Right."

"Space Titanic, okay," the Alchemist mutters.

The tannoy announces, "Attention all passengers. The Titanic is now in orbit above Sol Three, also known as Earth. Population, Human. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Christmas."

The Time Lady turns to her husband, face stern, "This is officially our Bondmas... We can celebrate our missed Bondmas, and you can make up for your Titanic screw-up all in one go while Bluette repairs herself."

"I didn't..." he stops when she glares; he kisses his teeth, "Right."

They head back for the TARDIS.

[Wardrobe]

The Alchemist leads the way into the Wardrobe beyond excited. She didn't think she'd ever get to wear this dress and now she can.

"What are you wearing?" the Doctor asks, excited.

She laughs, "You'll see, love. Will you wear a tux for me again, Theta? Martha's right, very James Bond."

He quickly pulls her in by the hips and kisses her deeply before pulling back, "Of course, now, off with you! I expect forest green!"

She grins and skips to the Bondmas Wardrobe. It's all still wrapped, so she can sneak off with it to her Makeover Room to get dressed. 

She gasps when she opens the door and shuts it quickly to ensure he's not looking.