Chapter 17

Hailee

I smile and bite my lower lip. He is looking at me like I am the most amazing thing he has ever laid his eyes on. I put my glass on the counter and give him my hand.

He pulls me into his arms gently. He guides my hands up his shoulders and wraps his hands around my waist. I smile up at him. He smiles back, his icy blue eyes piercing into my soul. He starts to sway, and I follow his lead.

As we sway...... dance to the music, I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes. I move my hands from his shoulders and wrap them around him, I squeeze him just a little tight against my body. My mind strays a little. Being in his arms is like being in a totally different world. I feel peace...... joy......safe...... I feel...... I.....I feel like crying......this alien feeling is overwhelming, but I can't cry right now. I don't want to ruin the moment; beside the last thing I want is for him to see me crying again.

I know Sam loves me and I love him, but this feeling right now, is nothing I have ever felt before, it's different, it's consuming.

Without knowing a tear escapes my eye. I only realized it when Stiles gently rubs it off my cheek. He stops moving and lifts my chin up to face him.

"Are you okay?" he whispers.

"Yes, I am...... I'm sorry I...."

He leans down and kisses my cheek where the tear was, his warm lips taking my breath away. He stays there for a moment before moving to my other cheek and kisses it too. Then our eyes meet.

"Am I upsetting you?" he whispers

"Quite the opposite." I answer.

He leans his forehead on mine. We stay like that for a long time. His hand moves up to the back of my neck and rubs it slightly.

I close my eyes right before his lips touch mine. He kisses me slow and tender. My heart rate accelerates. He stops and leans his head on mine again.

"I want you Hailee," he whispers breathlessly, "I want you so bad."

"I want you too," I whisper back. It's true. I want him so bad right now...... I want him desperately.

His lips touches my bare shoulders.

"Before I do anything to you," he continues kissing my neck, "allow me to explore you...... let me learn your body." He kisses my ear, "learn your weak spots......learn what turns you on."

He kisses my chest right above my breasts. "Let me see your body. Allow me to see and know every inch of it."

He pulls my sweater off over my head. He takes in a deep breath looking at my breasts. He has done a lot of things to me, but he has never seen me like this, my breasts completely bare.

"I want to taste every part of you." He says, his mouth hovering over my hard nipple.

I feel his warm breath, his lips so close to my nipple. He's teasing me. My whole body is trembling, not from being cold, but from the sexual desire that has taken over my body. He pushes my pants down and asks me to lay down on the carpet. I obey.

He pulls his shirt over his head. His rippling muscles flexing in the process. He stands before me. Staring down at me. His pants are so low on his hips I can see a small trail of hair picking out. His stomach flat and firm. My toes curl, I feel like I could come just by looking at his beautiful form.

When I saw him walk around the office building, when I heard people gossip and obsess about his handsomeness. I never in a million years imagined I'd be the one lying naked before him, waiting to be ravished by him.

He kneels down and pulls my pants off my ankles. He lays next to me and trails his fingers from my mouth down to my chin, my chest .... He traces a few circles around my nipples. Teasing before going further down to my stomach.

"You are so beautiful," he murmurs right before sliding his fingers into my lace panties on to my wet pussy. He pulls his hand out and looks at it glistening with my wetness. He smirks, "you seem ready for me, Hailee."

You think! My mind screams.

He gets back on his knees and pulls my underwear off. He leans down and puts my nipple in his mouth. I moan and arch up. He kisses and twirls his tongue on my nipples alternating from left to right while his hand works its magic between my legs.

I don't know when and how he took his pants off, I just know the warmth and pressure I feel between my legs is of his dick straining to get inside me. My body relaxes and welcomes him in. He fills me whole; I feel his full length and thickness. He fits in me like a tight glove.

He looks at me with lustful eyes, "you have no idea how many times I've imagined this moment."