Chapter 18

If I'm being honest, I have imagined this too. Each time we fucked, we were fully clothed and, in a hurry, but tonight...... tonight is different.

He starts moving....... slow and firm........ Not too slow.... A steady delicious pace, savoring me ....... devouring me

....... kissing me ......his hand rubbing me everywhere, my face, my hair, grunting and panting. Every part of my body tingles with excitement and lust. My nails dig into his back as I moan and arch up to meet his smooth strokes.

This feels different from what we've done before. It feels intimate...... patient...... there is a connection ...... it feels like love making.

His warmth and weight of his body alone is a different pleasure in itself, the sound of his grunts and muffled moans send me to the edge. I am lost in sensation as I move my hips meeting him hard, drawing him deeper inside me. His dick rubs on my clit as he thrusts in and out of me.

"Oh Stiles." I moan, sweet pleasure building in my body.

"You.... Feel so good Hailee," he murmurs between my lips, his eyes gleaming with lust. He pounds into me faster and harder. I squeeze his firm ass urging him on. Then I explode and moan so loud, I may have startled the neighbors.

Stiles

She comes ..... her pussy tightening and clenching my dick that I almost explode, but I hold off, I'm not done with her yet.

I pick her up from the floor. My libido strength making her light as a feather.

A lay her on the bed, on her stomach. I kiss her back from her shoulders all the way to her nice round ass. I kneel behind her, putting her slightly parted legs between my legs. At this angle, I can see her shaved pussy looking like a tan macaron, glistening with her wetness right below her ass. Blood pumps in my dick and I feel it jerk a little. She looks delicious.

One hand squeezes her butt cheek, the other grabs my dick. I push into her just the tip, then pull out. Then I rub my dick against her clit ...... her wet pussy. I dip the tip into her again and repeat this move a few times teasing and torturing her and myself in the process, until finally, I go deep into her. This time hard and fast. She moans as I thrust in, squeezing her butt cheeks. She arch's her hips up pushing me deeper inside her. I groan.

"You are amazing Hailee," I thrust hard and fast. I feel pleasure building. I clench her hips so hard I worry I'm hurting her. I can see flexed muscles and veins in my arms.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No," she murmurs and squeezes the sheets as she arch's her ass up for me. I can't hold it anymore. I roar! Coming with intensity that crumbles me on to her back.

Hailee

We lie in bed panting. He pulls me into his arms and kisses the top of my head.

"That was......" he trails off and kisses my forehead this time.

"Where have you been all my life?" He asks.

I smile and nuzzle his neck.

"We have christened the living room and bedrooms which room is next?"

Before I could answer, my phone vibrates. I roll over and pick it up from the side table, where I left it when we got back from shopping.

'Hey babe, I am on my way home

starving what's for dinner.'

"Fuck!" I exclaimed jumping out of bed when I realize it's 9:30 PM.

"I gotta go," I say rushing to the living room where my clothes are.

Stiles puts his boxers on and follows me. I put a sweater on hurriedly

"Where is my underwear?" I ask, looking under the couch and the coffee table. Stiles joins the search, but we can't find it.

"I'll keep it safe for you," he says.

"Thanks," I say sliding into my pants. I tie my hair up in the bun hastily.

"Is everything alright?" Stiles asks.

"Sam is on his way home," I answer

and add while putting my shoes on, "he thinks I've been home all day today"

I put my jacket on and grabbed my purse. I pause and look at him.

"Are you going to be, okay?" he asks concernedly.

"Yes," I smile. I don't want him to worry about me. "I had an amazing time....... thank you."

I surge upon on my toes and kiss him.

"So do I call you...... or text you...... do we have rules to this arrangement?" he asks after the kiss.

"I will call you." I smile and close the door.

Part of me feels sad to leave.... I know it's crazy right.

I run out of the building...... literally. When I get in the car, I call our regular Indian restaurant and order chicken tikka masala and garlic naan, his favorite.

Then I take a deep breath then I call him.

"Hi babe, are you home yet?" I trying to sound as natural as possible.

"I am around the corner, are you home?"

"I just drove out to pick up dinner, I didn't feel like cooking tonight."

"Why not?" Sam doesn't like ordering out, we do occasionally, but he prefers home cooked food.

"We haven't had Indian food in a while......you like it."

"Can you add saag paneer to the order."

"You got it."

"See you soon," he says and cuts the line.

I sigh, relief surging through my body. Later I expected him to ask why I didn't have the food delivered or why I ordered late, but he did not. The rest of the night goes smoothly with no hint of suspicion.

I stay up late at night replaying the day and night I had with Stiles, do all open marriages feel like? Does Sam feel like this when he does it? How do people manage not to complicate things? Am I doing it wrong. I think I might be in trouble.

(This chapter needs editing. Please leave a comment if you spot anything.)