CHAPTER 8

When we entered the main gate, which separates the cottage from the parking area, we saw all the parents sitting in beach chairs and talking to each other. A little away from them, five children were playing. We actually walked into the cottage like thugs, I felt.

I was in the front, with Charlie and Lexi right next to me.Hey kids, come here! Dad called, and the five kids came running. We went to them and said, “Hi! Hey kids, these are your friends.” This is Charlie. Lexi and Sam's dad introduced us and pointed at each of us.

“Hi, I am George. The elder kid is Kim, Jake Edward, and she is Jane.” “Hi!” said everyone. “Can we go play now?” “Yes, of course.” “Mom, which cottage is ours?” “The second cottage. You guys go and rest a little, then come for lunch.”

Dad asked Charlie to book the cottage for everyone: one one-room cottage, two cottages with double rooms, and one with three rooms. We went to our cottage and opened the door. We saw a small hall with an HD television, two couches, and a small kitchen attached to it with two rooms and a common bathroom.

Likewise, we freshened up, then came out for lunch. When we came outside the cottage, we saw that everyone was already seated for lunch. We proceeded toward where everyone was seated and sat down to eat.

There were chicken sandwiches, some salad, two types of fresh juice—one was orange, and the other was watermelon—and some fruits. After lunch, I planned to take a nap because I was tired from driving, and Lexi agreed.

We went to the cottage and stretched our legs and arms.Dude, let's take a tour of our cottage and see how it looks. Okay, let's see. You check the kitchen; I will check the hall. In the hall, there are four couches: one big couch, one small couch attached to the big one, and two small couches on either side.

Then I checked the TV stand. There was a DVD player for the PlayStation and some game CDs, as well as some movies. In the kitchen, there is food on one counter, like chips, cold drinks, instant noodles, spices, and much more.

We can cook anything we want at any time and don't have to buy food from outside."The rooms are so beautiful,” said Lexi. King-size beds, bathrooms with auto doors, and a bathtub. The surroundings of the room are cool. There is some magic in the cold breeze and the smell of the soil when the balcony doors are open. We went to our room for a nap.