CHAPTER 16

So now, at least, will you tell us what the hell happened here years ago, or would you like us to go to that mountain on our own and find out what happened in those mountains that caused it to be cursed? Most of them pointed towards the mountains.

I took a deep breath to reduce my frustration. I am sorry, beauty. Furthermore, I am just frustrated. It's okay. Alright, I think it's time you knew what exactly is happening in here. Come, let us go in, and I will tell you. We followed her, and the other horses assembled and started.

A long, long time ago, during the wars between America and Austria, there lived a family of seven in Austria. When the wars broke out, the Australians started attacking places in Austria. Who was in this family of seven? There were a mom, a dad, a grandmother, and three kids.

One of the sons was serving in the military, another was a student in school, and the third and youngest was a girl who was still a child. The attacks began when the eldest son joined the military against the parents' wishes.

Everyone was imprisoned in their homes, and those who went against the military's wishes were put behind bars. Many were killed, including in bomb blasts and house explosions; they even killed small children, the elderly, and young people.

Those people used to cut off people's necks.Hands and legs. Those people even used to take others away and torture them by removing their eyes while keeping them alive, among other atrocities. When things got worse, somehow the mother, father, and their small baby girl managed to escape.

However, when the mother and child got on the train, the father couldn't make it; just as he was about to climb aboard, an axe flew from behind and sliced him in half right in front of the mother, Joshua. She shouted and saw that a few people had climbed onto the train, as she could at least live far away with the child and went to Russia, but she lost her grandparents and two brothers.

A few years later, she returned to her hometown when she found out that everything had cooled down, so she decided to go back and start living there. However, she discovered that the people who had stayed there had cleaned all the dirt—old buildings that housed dead bodies—and built massive structures and much more.

Moreover, the place was so modern that she couldn't find her place, which made her angry, and she decided to take revenge. That is how she changed this world, making it completely different from yours, so she could rule and do as she wished.

Everybody in here is powerful, but we are all scared of her and the guards because our powers won't work on them, only on each other. So, when people like you come here by accident, we hide them from the guards because they take you to the cells in those mountain caves.

That alone is the reason we say that the mountains are cursed and not the rest, even though they are not cursed. It’s just to save you from the queen. And what about the mother? Ah, she died two years later. We do not usually have problems from the other side, so we can easily hide children like you who come here.

There were three more who came here just like you. They had strayed here by accident, and they had amused themselves, but when we hid them and the guards came, we asked what was the matter and told them the story, warning them not to go into the mountains.

However, they would not listen, and off they went, never to return until today, when they saw the blue horse sitting beside Beauty. So you mean to say that she created this world just for the sake of her revenge and to let us see that her ruling is better than ours?