CHAPTER 21

We grabbed everything and left the room, sure that whoever tried to stop us would fail. I was in the front, Emily on my left, John on my right, Lexi behind him, and Joseph behind Emily. As someone came in front of us, we formed a straight line and shot.

One bullet, two bullets, and more. Joseph's bullets flew over. He threw his gun, and it hit his face so hard that he fell to the floor. Cool, Lexi was hitting some on the other side. I was fighting, and Joseph was fighting.And the kids were giving us directions about where they were coming from and how many there were.

We had a lot of blood all over us. It was like a world war, shooting with one hand and stabbing with the other. At last, we were quite sure that the way was clear. I told Lexi and the kids to find the book, which was in a glass box or something different, and until then, Joseph and I kept guard.

Finally, after a very, very long time, we found the book in a library. Okay, now we need to find our way out. Alright then, let us leave from here before more of them come to attack. We were about to leave when the silencer rang, and we freaked out and started running as fast as possible.

We ran towards the jungle, and the kids were tired. "Sam, I can't run anymore," panted Emily. "Me too," said John. "But kids, we have to leave, so we have to run." "No," both said. "Okay, then I'll carry you, and Joseph can carry Emily." They climbed onto our backs.

Guys, you have to hold us tightly. Okay! We started to run again. We were about to reach the entrance when many guards came behind us. "I didn't see any person," said Emily a little later. We turned our heads, and there was nobody. "I think we have left them far behind.

Wait, we can rest for a while then." "I can't feel my legs," said Lexi. "Yes, you are right," agreed Joseph. We put John and Emily down from our backs and sat down. "Do you remember what the queen told us about why she is doing all this?"

"Yeah, because she lost everything due to some rules, so that is why she wants to destroy us."What does this book have to do with all this? Oh! I remember one of the guards said that if the book is destroyed, so is this world; that way, we can get back.
We sat in a circle and waited for a few seconds. Alright, on the count of three, okay, stab the book altogether. One, two, three, and we stabbed the book and shouted, "Naomi's Blast." At that moment, everything went blank, and the next thing we knew was that we were standing in front of our cottage.

We were happy to see our families. Come, let us introduce you to the family."Mom, Dad," we shouted as we ran towards them. "Where have you been? We were about to leave! And who are they?"

"Mom, we went to the jungle, and we met them; they were camping. This is Emily, Joseph, and John," I then introduced the rest of the family.

"Kids, will you come with us to our house?" asked Mom.

"Thanks, Aunty, but..." Joseph stopped.

"Please, bro," pleaded the two children.

Lexi and I joined in too.

"Okay," he sighed. "That's good. Let's go."

We all took a group picture and left.