Chapter 29

Andrea's pov

It's been three days  since I last saw father. I know they are keeping him in the basement. It's heavily guarded. My brothers and cousins take turns guarding the door and I am not allowed anywhere near that area. I've been cracking my head trying to come up with a plan to see father. If they are really going to kill him I want to say goodbye but before that I need to know why he left me. I will not be at peace until I find out.

The only opportunity I will get is tonight when Mama and Allesandro's friends come over for dinner. Everyone will be tending to the guests and I can sneak in the basement. For now I will just play it cool, I do not want to raise any suspicions.

"  Sorella you can come down now the guests are here and we are waiting for you so we can all start having dinner," Alex shouts. Well I guess it's showtime. I walk out with Alex and then we go downstairs and walk in the dinning room. I know people are starring so I just look down until I've reached my seat

" Is she one of your relatives Isabella?
She looks a lot like you, well also like your other children." the woman asks.

" No Samantha this is actually Aurora. We found out she didn't die all those years ago and she has been staying with us for about four months now and she goes by Andrea. Forgive me for not informing you earlier, we were all just still adjusting to all of the changes that came about," Mama explains well more like summarises. I don't even bother to look up or include myself in this conversation. I just focus on my plate so I can finish up quickly and then make an excuse to leave the table. My thoughts were interrupted by the coughing that came about after Mama  spoke. When I looked up I was surprised to see that it was  Sebastian Leroy  who was chocking on his own spit.

"You? You are a Bianchi. I knew you looked familiar but then again you use Galanis as your last name," Sebastian said still trying to process this news

" It's a long story and it's very complicated so let's not delve into that," Armani states, trying to shut the topic of my name down.

" But Isa, this changes everything,  it makes Andrea the Italian mafia princess, you know what this means right?" Samantha raised the question. I'm really lost now, what are they talking about?

" Amour(love) I don't think now is the right time to discuss any of that. We haven't seen our dear friends in so long I'm sure there are many other things we can discuss," Mr Leroy tells Samantha. Something is not right here.

" But why dad, everyone here knows that Sebastian was supposed to marry Alexandria because of the contract because of Andrea now......." The girl who I assume is Sebastian's sister blurts out and she stops midway when her mother sends her a nasty look. I don't want to lie I do feel bad for fucking my little sister's fiance. I mean I didn't know though. At first I knew I was going to hell but now I'm really going to hell  and I will burn for what I did to Ria.

" You guys are weird. Who does arranged marriages at this day and age. Let me guess the contract was drawn up by Vincenzo because Allesandro would never sell off Alexandria and both Vincenzo and the Leroys agreed to get the prettiest granddaughter of the Bianchi married to the Leroy's finest grandson so they can make gorgeous mafia babies  which explains why Sebastian is supposed to marry Alexandria, am I right?" I joke. I end up  chuckling alone, it's clear I'm the only one with sense of humour in this house. There is an awkward silence afterwards and Allesandro and Mama avoid eye contact with me so do my brothers. I don't miss the side eye Alexandria gives me, I keep forgetting to talk to her, jeez she really needs to lay off.

" Not precisely Andrea. The contract was drawn up by my father and  Sebastian's great Grandfather over a century ago. The contract stated that  a man of  François Leroy's lineage would have to marry a daughter of my father Alfredo's lineage. My father never thought the contract would apply because we hadn't had a girl in our family in the previous generations but if it would have happened that girls were born in the family, the Italian mafia princess would be the one who is promised to the Leroys , it's clearly stated on paper Mia cara," Grandfather rumbles. I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying until he mentioned the last statement.

" Tell me you're joking. How could I be promised to someone I mean I have only been a Bianchi for four months, literally. Alexandria has been the one promised to marry Sebastian for fifteen years and now suddenly she is unpromised. All of you are insane and so are you greatgrandfathers, I mean you can't possibly think that I will agree to such," I say, making sure to convey the disbelief and frustration I feel because of all of this.

I need to meet up with my lawyers so we can try and find a way around this because I honestly do not see myself married to Sebastian, no offence to him. Screwing with Sebastian was nice but marriage is another thing, I have never in my life thought of getting married. Quite frankly I'm not the marriage type.