Chapter 19

Andrea's pov

I really had no plans. I just wanted to be alone. I took my private jet and flew to Capri. I've heard the beaches there are beautiful. Leonidas and I had always wanted to visit the beach. I had never been to the beach even while living with father. He hadn't gone to the beach because he was a prisoner all his life. As I look at the beautiful ocean I'm certain he would have loved it here.

I think I will just stay here for a couple of days. I will have Sophia send me necessities and clothes. I then decided to go and drink my sorrows away. I just want to forget everything just for today. I found a bar near the hotel I will be staying in. They aren't fussy about the whole underage restriction so I went inside.
I don't know how many glasses of tequilas I've had. I probably look like I'm going through a midlife crisis just drinking alone at this late hour.

"pourquoi une belle dame comme toi boit seule à cette heure( Why is a beautiful lady like you drinking alone at this hour,"  I didn't bother to turn around and see who was talking to me. He then came from behind me and sat next to me.

" I have been watching you for the past hour and I must say you really know how to handle your alcohol  Galanis," he said. It had to be Sebastian Leroy.  I arched my eyebrow when I heard him calling me by my surname.

" You said I can't call you by your name and since we are not on the first name basis I can't possibly call you Miss Galanis even at place like this so Galanis will have to do," he says with a stupid smirk on his face.Why is he here doesn't he live in France or something? I decided I was going to ignore him. He might get bored and just let me be.

" It's fine I will do the talking then. If you are wondering I'm here on business and I'm certainly not following you, though I wouldn't mind doing that. Judging from how you look I'd say you are not on a business trip. You do look scarier than usual but even so you are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on. You are incomparable Galanis I'll give you that," he says. This one is too chatty I don't think he will leave me alone.

" I am here to get some air. The intention was to be alone so if you don't mind," I say trying to send him away.

" Then let's be alone together," he says. That doesn't even make any sense and it kills the whole purpose of being alone.He then orders himself a glass of tequila and starts drinking.

" I did my research on you Galanis and I found out you are the Greek mafia Donna. You looked like someone I know and I took it upon myself to look into your parentage. I just can't believe you're Zeus's daughter and I think you've done really well for your mafia. In the two years you've been Donna you have made the Greek mafia number 1 and moved my mafia to number 2 which then moved the Italian mafia to number 3" he stated. I lean back and watch as his lips touch the tip of the glass as he drinks up. He then runs his hand through his brown wavy hair. I don't know if it is the fact that I'm drunk or if he really is doing all of this in slow motion. Sophia is right this man is really good looking.

I should probably stay away from tequila because it brings out the inner whore in me. Sebastian was about to say something but I cut him off. I'm to horny for this, I lean in and kiss him and we kiss for a few minutes before I whisper in his ear,
"pourquoi une belle dame comme toi boit seule à cette heure( I think we should take this elsewhere, Leroy" I whispered as I took his hand and we walked out of the bar and headed to my hotel room. I don't know if it is the alcohol talking or what but all I know is I'm getting laid tonight.

Allesandro's pov

We are all very worried about Andrea. She is not answering anyone's calls. Nobody has heard from her since this morning. I can't help but think she is going to get herself involved in another mess. I can't trust her when she gets like that. Andrea literally has to be the most difficult out of all of my children.

" Good news dad, Sophia says she heard from her and she is in Capri," Antonio says as he walks in the living room. This takes everyone by surprise.

" Wait a minute, she didn't want to meet our grandparents and cousins because she wanted to go on vacation?" Ace says with irritation. I don't think a vacation is what she went looking for in Capri. Maybe she just needed to cool off because she did not look okay this morning

" Well did she say when she would be back?" Papa asks. I know he was the most eager to meet Andrea. He couldn't even hide the dissapointment when he saw that Andrea wasn't there when he arrived.

" Sophia said it would only be a couple of days and she would come back once she is done doing whatever it is she is doing there," Antonio explains futhure.
At least we know she is safe and not on a killing spree or anything of that sort.

" Clearly Andrea is not coming back anytime soon. Let's get some rest and I guess all of you will have to stay for a week at least. I assume she will be back by then," I say. I myself wasn't sure if she would actually return to us. She hasn't fully accepted us as her family and I mean she still uses Galanis as her surname. Her eigthinth birthday is near. I fear she might just decide to spend the month left away from us and then disappear from our lives forever.