Chapter 10

(a bit of steamy content ahead🤏)
Isabella's pov

"Bebè(Babe), you look really sleepy I think we should go to bed. Andrea did say she would come back really late," I say trying to convince Allesandro to let this go. He is scared she might not return. This is the first time she has left the house after we practically drugged her and brought her here without her consent.

"Nope I think I'll wait up for her Amore mio(my love)," he says in an adamant tone.

"Well if we are going to be waiting up for her we might as well just keep busy and I think I have a few ideas on how we can occupy ourselves in the meantime," I say slightly bitting my lower lip with a mischievous smile. Allesandro immediately shoots up which gets me laughing because he is wide awake now. He doesn't waste a single second , he pulls me in for a long passionate kiss. His hands grip my hips as he places me on his lap. His left hand has now found my throat,wrapping around it. A moan escaped from my lips as he continued to kiss me with need, greedily while undressing me. We were interrupted by the shouting we heard.

"Oh shit!" Well shit, Andrea had caught us in the act.

" Don't you guys have like a room or something. Why are you making out half naked in the living room?" she asks with a gruesome look on her face. I got up from Allesandro's lap and tried approaching her but she took a step back.

" We were sort of waiting for you to come back," I say with a pout explaining, which was certainly not going to make the situation any better.

" And you decided to wait for me with your tongues in each other's throats?
Why were you even waiting up for me I clearly told you not to?" Andrea asks as we turn our attention to Allessio who chuckles all the way from the doorway near the corridor. 

Just great, 3 of my kids saw this. Alessio finally decides to remove his hands from Ria's eyes. Now this is definitely awkward. I don't even know where my bra landed, right now I'm just in my panties. I opt to use Allesandro's shirt to cover myself. I could murder Allesandro right at this moment cause why is he so quiet, he is frozen at that spot. Sure I'm the one who suggested it but he could have said no. Oh, I think he doesn't want to move  because of his little situation down there. God what have we gotten ourselves into?

" Nah you guys are nasty, picollo be glad you didn't see any of it," Alessio says still chuckling. At least he can find some humour in this situation.

" I mean it could have been worse, just be glad we hadn't gone too far you know, your dad still had his pants on at least," I deadpanned while shrugging my shoulders. Andrea snickered at that comment.

"We thought everyone was asleep already and we did not think Andrea would come back this early ,had we had 15 more minutes we would have ...." Andrea interjects while I was trying to explain how we got into this situation. I think the funniest thing is I did not even regret it.

"Jeez  no details Isabella please.You guys are what 50 or something yet you two behave like little rabbits. You live with a toddler for goodness sake what if he had walked in on you?" Andrea asks with furrowed eyebrows. Alessio and Alexandria just crack up.

" Well it's a little too late sorella, they have already traumatised our nephew," Alexandria states and Andrea just raises her hands in surrender .Well that time it wasn't completely our fault. We thought we were alone, it was in our bedroom and Nico did not knock.

Andrea's pov

" Wow you guys have to be the number one grandparents/parents in the world. And then you insist I would have been better off with you guys," I say while shaking my head. Their faces suddenly changed and it dawned on me. Fuck why did I even say that.

" That was not wh.... You know what nevermind. Buona notte(Goodnight)," I said as I walked out and headed to my room. Well that went well .
I could not get the image out of my mind, was he chocking her? Damn those two get down and dirty. Isabella has a nice body though, you would swear all seven of those kids were from surrogates like me. I then brushed the thoughts about today's incident off as I drifted to sleep.

Flashback (mentioned  sexual abuse)

"This will be your roommate from now on, I will have you moved to a new room so that you can have enough space" Dimitri says referring to the tall girl with platinum blonde hair standing at the corner.

" I don't want a roommate, send her back," I say aggressively. She must be new, her eyes still shine, full of life. She won't last a day here.

" Nobody gives a shit about what you want number 13. это был приказ босса( It was the boss's orders) so stop whining," Dimitri says roughly grabbing my arms, little son of a bitch. I just give him a cold glare.

" Give me that look once more and I will fuck you until you bleed number 13." Dimitri threatens. He was not playing, he has done it before. I despise his touch. He enjoys demeaning me. I just took a deep breath so I could try calm down and followed him to the new room.

He left us alone and locked it. I could see she wanted to say something no scratch that she looked like she was dying to tell me a lot of things. I had hope she wouldn't but she did.

" Hy I'm Sophia King, you can call me Soph since we will become the best of friends. I'm fourteen and I have a twin brother. I'm the oldest, I like singing dancing and painting. Also I'm a Gemini " she says all in one breath not being able to contain all of the excitement. Does this girl not realise where we are? She clearly has no idea about this place.

" Andrea Galanis, thirteen and stay away from me for your own good. If you try have conversations with me I will strangle you in your sleep," I say trying to frighten her. It worked because she remained quiet for the rest of the day even though you could see how hard she was fighting the urge to talk to me. She just sang to herself so she wouldn't get bored. I just layed on my bed and the only thing on my mind was revenge. I would come for Poncho, Dimitri,Viktor and him "the boss".

I suddenly felt the urge to vomit so I ran to the bathroom and let it all out. When I looked up Sophia was looking at me with pity in her eyes but she quickly covered it and looked away. Shit this was not good.