Chapter 8

That was the last thing I  said before I halted the moment I heard a small whimper. I then raised my head and I saw that it was the little spawn , I knew that look. His eyes were almost popping out of their sockets in fear, Ace also had the same expression mixed with disbelief and hurt. They all feared me, I was truly a monster, ready to murder my brother in cold blood because I could not control my temper.
I quickly removed the blade from his neck and stood up while putting it back in its place. Antonio took his son to his room to try and calm him down. Ace was bleeding but not profusely, the cut would heal.

"Were you actually about to kill our fratello(brother)?" Alexandria asked in a shaky voice. Shit, I scared even her. Should I really give them the truthful answer or just tell them what they want to hear. That their sister was just messing around and she was not capable of murdered her own brother over something so silly. Only that was a lie, I was ready to do it if it wasn't for the spawn I would have done it. I just looked her straight in the eyes and she read what my eyes were saying. I had confirmed it. I was the monster they needed to fear, they could not trust me nor love me, not as I am.

"Andrea, the thing you said in Greek about you being a dragon. I've only ever heard one person speak like that. Who taught you that and why would you call yourself a Galanis?" Isabella asked as if trying to piece the puzzle together. Why was that even important to her? They already fear me so why not just have them know who really raised me.

"Wait you both speak Greek?" Antonio who came out of nowhere asks Isabella and I.

"Yes Mama speaks Greek but not fluently and Andrea is apparently fluent in it which is besides the point Antonio," Lucas says getting irritated by Antonio's dumb question. They all turned their attention to me waiting for me to answer Isabella's question.

" It's something my father taught me and something I live by, and I call myself a Galanis because I've lived as a Galanis for 17 years of my life...." I said before I was interrupted by Isabella.

"Are you telling me that Zeus Arlo Galanis the Greek mafia don raised you no scratch that kidnapped you ?" she says getting angrier by the minute. She knew him. I guess they have history together if she knows his middle name. Only Poncho and I knew him well enough to know that name. To the rest of the world he was Zeus Galanis the mafia god.

" Yes, Zeus did raise me and I assume kidnapped me as you put it," I stated getting a bit agitated. I did not like talking about father. Talking about him always ends up reminding  me of the night the Russians ambushed us. Allesandro roughly banged the table. Well it seems father and Allesandro weren't best friends.

" So you are saying that Uncle Zeus kidnapped Andrea?" Armani asked with a frown. Uncle? He  can't possibly be Isabella's brother. From all the lies I've been told throughout my life I'm certain he never lied about being a Galanis.

" Hold up, I may not be the smartest in the room but this shit is clearly confusing. What do you mean my sister was raised by the Greek mafia don who somehow kidnapped her and that Greek mafia don is our uncle whom Andrea calls father  did her foster parents not just die a couple of days ago?" Alexander asks with an arched eyebrow. I swear his brain was about to explode.

"I'll just summarise. Zeus and i grew up together in an orphanage. He was the only family I had, I considered him an elder brother. Long story short I tried killing your father several times, he kidnapped me,we fell in love , got pregnant,got married. Zeus then professed his love to me 5 years later,I turned him down and clearly that fucker could not handle the rejection since he kidnapped my daughter and somehow brainwashed her," Isabella explains while trying her best to keep her temper under control. She was failing dismally because she looked deadly. Allesandro finally stood up from his seat after watching the spectacle and walked up to his wife who was now standing. He whispered something in her ear as if to calm her down or give her reassurance before placing a kiss on the side of her head.

" Emily and Simon adopted me two years ago. I lived with father for the first 10 years of my life. Whatever happened in between is my business so do not bother asking about it." I say dead serious. I had done enough talking today plus I had a very important meeting tonight so I needed to go shopping. They had filled my wardrobe with Alexandria's choice of clothes which is definitely not my style. Plus I needed to look smart and formal for this business meeting.

" Even after learning that he is not your biological father and that he took you away from us before we could even meet you, you insist on calling him father." Allesandro said in a sad tone as if I was breaking his heart.

" There is no way, Andrea will stop using that scoundrel's  surname right away your last name will be changed to Bianchi that man is not your father he is an enemy to this family," Lucas says with anger and frustration.

" Just like Isabella he was the only family I had. You all had each other and I had him. I consider him my father even today because I  know no man but Zeus Galanis as my father, this better be the first and the last time you ever give me orders Lucas.Todos ustedes me conocieron ayer, no pueden dictar mi vida( You all met me yesterday, you cannot dictate my life). Change my last name and Saldré por esa puerta y nunca más me verás( I will walk out of that door and you will never see me again." I threatened. Living in a house full of men might not be that great.

" I have important work, I may come back late so don't wait up for me and I may just walk out of this door and never return." I deadpanned. The Bianchi men tensed up upon hearing my last statement. Isabella just walked towards me. I wonder how she gets all these men to fear her so much, I mean the women is literally 5ft4, her husband is 6ft6, most of her son's are 6ft4 and 6ft3, Alexander is 6ft1 and Alexandria and I are 5ft 10. She raised her head to look me straight in the eyes while placing her hand on my cheek.

" Principessa, we just found you. Trust me when I say your father and I will not let you go away from us, not this time," Isabella says while gently stroking my cheek, normally I would break the hand of whoever tried to touch me but this time I could not. I had never felt a mother's touch before, I had always wondered how it felt. It was a foreign feeling, there was warmth. She removed her hand after a few minutes.

" It was meant to be a joke, I've lived with worse people. I could tolerate all of you for the months I will be staying here." I said
" And Antonio, tell the little spawn that I would probably kill it last if I ever decided to kill you guys," I said with a not very visible smirk.

"That too was a joke right?" Alessio asked with a nervous smile.

"Maybe,tomar mi palabra para ella( take my word for it)" I said nonchalantly. Alessandro just stood there with a proud grin on his face.

" So sorella,you speak Spanish, Greek and clearly Italian since you can understand us?" Antonio asked which sounded more like a statement to me.

" Yes and a few more languages, it seems I'm not an open book caro fratello(dear brother)," I said with an undertone of sarcasm before walking out.