Chapter 5

Andrea's pov

The truth was right in front of me but I was not ready to accept it. It was very hard to believe. My entire life has been a lie, I've always been proud of being a Galanis, it was my identity. Now that too is a lie. If I could find father I know he could clear all the misunderstandings up. I guess right now the only way for me to find the entire truth is to find father. I am just very confused, they do look a lot like me or I like them. After contemplating for a while I decided to join the Bianchi family for dinner.

I took a shower and wore sweatpants that matched with my baggy t-shirt. I did not bother putting on make up, I just moisturised my face and then headed to the dining area. I got lost and I ended up in a hallway filled with family photos. They looked happy together and complete, if I am truly their daughter then there is no place for me in this family. I would just ruin their perfect family. Their maid found me standing there and offered to escort me to the dining room.

As Nina and I were making our way to the others I bumped into Alessio.
He told me he was just about to go upstairs to fetch me, they were all waiting for me at the dinner table. I just nodded and followed him inside. All eyes were on me, from the moment I entered until the moment I sat down. There were two chairs left, one besides the little spawn and another besides the young girl. I decide to sit next to the young girl.

"Starring is rude," i said and they immediately looked away.
" I'm Allesandro Bianchi and I'm your father, you can call me dad or Allesandro or anything you want principessa"

"And I'm Isabella , your mother, call me mama, Isa or Isabella. Boys introduce yourselves, you too Ria,"

" Hy Tesoro(treasure), I'm Armani ,24 years old  and I'm the oldest."

"I'm Lucas ,22 years old  and I'm the smart brother." He says patting his back

" Ace ,20 years old ," he says in a bored tone.

"Hy amorina(little love) I'm Alessio and I'm this grump's triplet.

" Hy Stella(sun) I'm Antonio and I'm also the grump's triplet unfortunately," he teased

" Hy sorella(sister) I'm Alexander 15 years old and I'm your not so smart brother but I'm pretty sure I will be your favourite," he says with a grin.

" I'm Alexandria ,15 years old you can call me Ria if you want and I'm really glad you are here sorella(sister)," she says innocently.

" I'm Nicholas  I just turned 4, you can call me Nico," the little spawn says in a low voice. He must be shy or maybe he fears me.I should probably keep my distance from him, for both our sakes. I then looked at them for a couple of minutes and they starred at me back. I then realised that they want me to introduce myself.

" Andrea and I'm 17," the maids came with the food and we all thanked them.
I then took a look at the food and then saw that it was pasta with shrimp. I got a bit annoyed just looking at the plate, it brought back bad memories. Shrimp and pasta was his favourite dish.

"Excuse me is there anything else I can eat?"

" Your brother had also made spaghetti and meatballs just in case you were allergic to shrimp,"

" I think I'll just have cold water it's fine, thank you,"

"We won't poison you or anything you know," said Allessio cracking a joke.
Another joke which I found not funny. I had been poisoned numerous times before so that was a touchy topic for me.

" I wouldn't put anything past you guys, and I will drink water because I do not feel like eating this food, if I get hungry later on I can order or make myself something," I said nonchalantly

"So what is your favourite colour Sorella?" Asked Alexander.

" Black, now I will ask the questions. Is the little spawn yours?" I asked Isabella and Allesandro.

" I'm flattered but no,he is our grandson, Antonio is his dad." Answered Isabella

" Is there any chance that I could be your daughter but not Allesandro's?" I asked, it may have been offensive but I had to make sure. Before Isabella could answer Ace interjected.

"Get rid of that thought because you are a Bianchi through and through Mama would never cheat on our dad so please next time keep your filthy thoughts to yourself," he says clearly irritated.

"Easy there Ace I do not think she meant it that way, she is just a little confused that's all," Allessio defended

"Aurora... I mean Andrea there is no chance that you are my daughter but not a Bianchi. If they had taken the wrong semen when fertilising the egg cell to implant in the surrogate the  DNA test would have said so. Now what I do not get is where is this coming from , is there a specific reason to you thinking I'm your mother but Sandro is not your father?" She asks with frustration written on her face.

I could not really tell her that I never knew my mother but I knew that she had green eyes like mine and that I looked a lot like her. Father rarely talked about her but from what he mentioned she was a beautiful woman, dangerous too and she gave him a precious gift, me. Was that to a lie, the stories he used to tell me about growing up in an orphanage with my mother?
Was Isabella the same woman that drove my father to the brink of madness?

"I apologise if you got offended Isabella it was not my intention. I was not thinking straight, probably because of the drugs still in my system from earlier," I deadpanned while looking at Lucas who just winked and smiled, imbicile.

" So what was life like growing up for you?" asked Alexandria

"I do not wish to talk about my past," I said as my eyes darkened. I stared in to space for a while as some memories came back.

"Any boyfriends?" Antonio asked with a smirk.
The rest of the men became tense upon hearing that question. I'm 17 for goodness sake, you can't tell me the little perfect princess over there doesn't date.

" I would not really call them boyfriends, I'm basically the female version of you only without the little spawn obviously,"

Allesandro, Armani and Lucas all dropped their utensils in unison upon hearing my statement. While Allessio spit out the drink that was in his mouth and bursted out laughing. You could see Alexandria was a little uncomfortable, I just rolled my eyes.

" Do not tell me the little princess is a virgin, I guess I'm the disappointment then." I said sarcastically, I could not care any less what they thought of me did not matter.

" Can we refrain from having inappropriate talks in front of Nico please. Clearly Antonio and Andrea have a lot in common with their booming sex lives," Isabella said though literally spelling out the s-word.

"Andrea please come to my office after dinner we need to discuss some rules," Allesandro said. Great, they haven't even been my parents for more than a day and already they want to dictate me. My my  do they have another thing coming.