Chapter 20

Sebastian's pov

" Are you really not giving me your number? Come on give me your address at least, are you  staying in Greece, Anatolia or are you going to be in Italy for a while?" I ask determined to get the answer and approval to at least one of my requests.

" Sebastian I told you this was a once off thing, no strings attached...." She replies before I interrupt her.

"One it wasn't a once off thing because we have fucked numerous times in the last 4 days. Come on people form soul ties from one round all I'm asking for is a number or an address," I tell her while pouting. I am using my last charm here. This girl will be the end of me I swear.

" Exactly we just fucked and that's it. Was the sex great? sure. Would I take off your clothes the next time we bump into each other?  Maybe not. You and I have to return to our normal lives. The games are over now all of this meant nothing we were just fooling around." She says, bursting my bubble. Ouch it meant nothing to her. To me these four days have been magical. I do not believe I can just move on let alone forget her. Her enchanting beauty is engraved on my mind, she is a leader by nature, she challenges me. I love a challenge. I love her.

" So what you are saying is this may or may not happen again if we ever bump into each other right?" I ask, raising my left eyebrow while giving her a naughty look.

" If that is the case then I'm not saying anything.
Go back to your life in France or wherever you reside. You must have a girlfriend or a woman in your life and let me tell you cheating is bad, very bad Leroy," she says with an undertone of sarcasm.

" Goodbye Leroy, what happens in Capri stays in Capri," She says as she grabs her luggage and walks out. Goodbye Galanis I say inside of my head. My mind races to Alexandria when I recall Andrea's last words to me, the women in my life.
Now I feel really bad, Alexandria is the sweetest thing alive and she deserves better than to be damned in a marriage with me. The alliance was fixed by our great grandfathers, the late Alfredo Bianchi and François Leroy. They were in the middle of a mafia war and Mr Alfredo needed our mafia to help thus to seal this he offered to get the first girl in the Bianchi household married to one of François's descendants. Since Alexandria is the first Italian mafia princess it makes her my betrothed. The French mafia and the Leroys keep their word so I will have to marry Alexandria even if I do not love her like that, she is a good friend but I don't think I could ever love her as something other than that. When I return to Italy next month I will come clean and tell her I met someone in Capri. I know we cannot find a way out of this alliance, we were bound to each other centuries ago.  I want her to know the truth , I will not make a fool out of her that is not who I am.

Andrea's pov

I think I will put whatever happened in Capri behind me. Sebastian Leroy is a good man and good men like him cannot coexist with women like me. I will destroy him, I will spread like deadly poison in his life. I am unable to love.  The chatterbox told me he dreams of living away from all of the violence and treachery that comes with the mafia cartel. He wishes to live on a farm with a wife,  four children and a dog. He was not built for this life I think that is very evident. He was born to be a happy farmer but he is forced to be the French mafia don. It seems everyone's life is a joke.

" Good evening Emilio can you please take my luggage to my bedroom I will be there just now," I instruct Allesandro's guards as I make my way inside of the house. There is no avoiding them, they must be having dinner I'll just pop in and say hey or I might join them. The moment I walk in the conversation ends  and everyone looks at me. Wait a minute one, two ,three..... Why are there so many people here? I didn't think they were  such a large family.

Five kids,  spawn 2  must be the grandchild . Damn doesn't anyone in this house use a condom. Having more than one kid in this day and in age is suicide. Allesandro and Isabella are the worst of them all, eight kids is insane why.....
My thoughts were interrupted by the giggles I hear all around the room. Somebody shoot me if I was thinking out loud.