First

Sexual Themes ahead!!!!!!!!!

****

Elliot was going to take his time. He didn't want Liv to leave this apartment without knowing exactly how he felt about her. She probably already did since they already had a 'talk', but right after that Cragen told them to stop and they got so busy with the real assignment and bust that they never talked about anything concerning their relationship again. He was going to do exactly what he told her he'd do. Cherish her. 

He slowly took off her clothes, very few times breaking eye contact with her. Running his hands down her back soothingly, he kissed her cheek, moving closer to her mouth. Once he kissed the corner of her mouth, she let out a large breath with her eyes closed as she stood there naked. Her hands found his biceps and held on as he gently kissed her, hands still rubbing her back, itching ever closer to her bare butt. 

Her hands ran down his arms as she pulled away slightly. He looked at her for a concerning moment before he smiled and gently pushed her on the bed. She fell back with a small squeak and glared up at him. He grinned at her slyly as he took off his shirt and pants. He left his underwear on that hid his erection slightly. He didn't want to think with that right now. If he took it out, it would get too excited and try to take over his body. Shoes and socks were quickly tossed somewhere without even looking before Elliot crawled on top of Liv, trailing small kisses up her body before one hand would follow his kisses as he latched his mouth onto her neck. 

She gasped as her arms wrapped around his back, legs falling open to allow him to settle comfortably between them. Elliot was leaning heavily on his forearms on either side of her head, which he didn't mind, but Liv gently pulled him down to lay more of his weight on her. He let one arm go free as he laid more on her and let it roam around her body freely as he moved his mouth up to her ear to gently bite at her earlobe. His hand found one breast and started cupping it and rolling the nipple between a thumb and index finger. 

He scooted down on her, tongue leaving a moist trail on her skin before he found her other breast and started sucking on the nipple. Her hands ran over his head, half petting half holding him there as if she never wanted him to move. "Oh, Elliot," she muttered as he went to the other nipple that had been rolled. It was a little more tender at the open air for the few moments that it was free, making her grunt before he licked it. Him rolling it between his fingers had tortured it. 

Since this nipple was already slightly tender, which he didn't realize he had been rolling it that hard, he decided to tease her. He licked it and then blew on it. The cold air across it made her squirm and her eyes become unfocused and annoyed. When his mouth covered it to suckle on it much like a baby, she moaned loudly. An image floated around in his mind of her pregnant with his second child, their first in the crib in the corner of her room, her breasts full of milk, her letting him suckle on them to try her milk. 

He's never tried Kathy's before, but with Liv, he almost wanted to try it. That was an image he wanted to make. He went further down, nipping at her belly on the way down until he settled between her thighs. Giving a little sweet kiss to the lips, he used one hand to spread them and quickly started suckling and licking her clit. Her moans were louder now, legs going around his head to hold him there. He smiled into her and inserted a finger into her. She tightened her legs around him as if she wanted his entire head into her. 

He started thrusting in time to his sucking on her clit with his fingers. She was already close, but the slow thrusting just made her go overboard. He glanced up to see her grab his pillow and hold it over her face. With his free hand, he reached up to take it away. She looked down at him as he hit her spot. Her mouth fell open, but she didn't look away. He took that moment to switch. His fingers were fiddling with her clit while his tongue was lapping at her inside. "El," she grunted as she started letting everything go. 

He moaned as he started tasting her, burrowing his face into her more. He wanted every last drop of her. Her hips started moving to match his tongue thrusts and he grunted happily as their eyes never left each others. He continued to thrust with his tongue and fondle her clit until she told him to stop. He wanted to make her crazy. When her head started hitting the pillow hard and coming back up to look at him, slight pain in her eyes, but not wanting him to stop, he decided to take it to the next step. 

In one fluid movement, he left her down there, pulled his underwear down far enough and thrust into her hard. He saw her eyes roll back into her skull and her mouth agape. He quickly thrust hard and fast, keeping her orgasm right there. He never realized that he liked to edge someone. With Kathy it was always quickly done and sleep. Leaning down, Elliot kissed Liv, letting her taste herself as they fought for dominance. When she started whimpering, Elliot took that as a beg to let up. 

He did. He wanted this to last a long time anyway. He halted, gaining control of himself as she took in a couple deep breaths. When she thrust her hips up, Elliot took that as a sign to restart. He did, but slowly. This was going to be the best she's ever had, he declared in his head. His thrust were long, hard, and slow; and with every thrust she would grunt as Elliot latched his mouth to the other side of her neck. 

Her nails had started to dig into his back, but he didn't care. Battle scars. He started panting as he was reaching his end. However, he wanted her to cum again. One hand reaching between them, it started to fondle her clit again as his thrust got slightly faster. "Faster, harder," she breathed wrapping her legs around his waist. 

"Look at me," Elliot said huskily. She did, panting hard. He started thrusting faster and harder. He wanted her to remember this moment. Every single thrust was harder than before until Elliot knew she would be sore. Neither care at that moment. Liv grunted a warning, not taking her eyes from his. Two more hard thrusts and they were falling together, eyes locked. He stilled in her as several hot spurts shot into her core. "Olivia," he muttered, letting his head fall to her chest and bury itself between her breasts. 

She ran her hands over his head soothingly as she came settled. "Elliot," she said, pulling him up to her. She still has her legs wrapped around his waist, and he didn't mind staying inside her. It felt right being in there. They kissed deeply as they got sleepy. "Don't leave me." 

Elliot knew what she meant. He fell to the side of her, still inside and pulled the blanket from the bottom of the bed over them. It was a hard task, but he did it. She fell asleep first, into a deep and satisfied sleep with his soft member inside her. It was something that he never did before either. Tonight was many firsts.