Cody Little

Sensual themes and talk of pedophilia. NO ACTUAL UNDERAGE SEXUAL SCENES! JUST MENTIONS.

~~~~~~~

Nikoli came stomping in, his yellow shirt pristine under his leather jacket. He had a scar over his left eye and his brown eyes were darkened with anger. A little boy followed him, his clothes way too small for him. Elliot couldn't even tell what the shirts picture was of it was so small. The boy's eyes were wide with fear and red like he'd just gotten done crying. Liv's hand on his upper thigh squeezed tight to fight back the urge to run to the boy. 

Elliot knew exactly how she felt. He wanted nothing more than to swoop the boy up and run him out of this house. He looked like the boy that was kidnapped, but they'd need to get a piece of hair from him to confirm. "Gerald, Willow, this is Cody Little." Zitnaker's voice got low and sultry, very not suited for a young boy to hear. 

"How old is he?" Liv asked, a smile on her face. The boy hid behind Nikoli who grunted at the motion. 

"7 years old," Nikoli stated gruffly. 

"What do you think, baby?" Liv asked, using a pet name. She vowed to never use the name Gerald. It sounded terrible, especially for Elliot. 

Elliot hummed thoughtfully. "Cody, could you turn for a moment?" He asked seriously. 

Cody looked up at Nikoli who thrust the boy forward. He turned very slowly and Elliot could see some dried blood on various parts of his body. The pants he wore looked like very tight shorts and Elliot knew it was on purpose since he could tell the boy had on no underwear. The boy's short blonde hair was ruffled and dirty. 

"He looks rough," Elliot said in a slightly regretful voice. It broke his heart when Cody flinched and looked down at the floor in shame. 

"Yes, I'm sorry about that," Zitnaker stated, looking at Nikoli angrily. "Nikoli doesn't have a way with kids." 

Elliot looked at Zitnaker. "Would I get a discount for the roughness of him?"

After careful consideration, Zitnaker shrugged. "Sure, ten off the top," he smiled his toothy smile at Elliot, who clapped his hands together and looked at Cody. Cody swallowed hard and looked away. 

Liv smiled at Cody and held out her hand. "My name's Willow. I'll be your new mommy," she said in a happy tone. 

"Very well, Nikoli, take young Cody to Adam and have him clean the boy up while his new parents and I do some business." Nikoli grunted with a snarl and pulled Cody by the shirt. 

"600 grand by Friday, or we take him back," Zitnaker stated. 

Elliot nodded. "Don't worry, you'll get it." He tried to make it sound not like a threat, but it was hard when there was a 7 year old boy being trafficked for sex, and he just bought the boy. 

Zitnaker, Liv, and Elliot ate dinner quickly and retired to the study again where Zitnaker had Adam open the wine they brought and turn on some music. Elliot had no idea what the guy was planning. The music was rather sensual. "So, Gerald, what do you plan on doing to Cody?"
Almost chocking on his wine, Elliot tried to play it off. 

"I haven't decided fully. I want to get to know him, make his first time with me pleasurable," he said, swallowing to keep bile from rising in his throat. 

Liv looked at him thoughtfully and nodded. "Yes, he will need to adjust to his new life, but I agree wholeheartedly. He need to trust and he will learn to love it."

"Speaking of love," Zitnaker said, "Willow, would you join me for a dance? Gerald has told me that you are an amazing dancer."

LIv looked at Elliot, completely shocked. Elliot shrugged, hiding his fear and took her 2nd glass of wine in his free hand. She danced sweetly with him while his hand drifted down her back to massage her butt. She had to admit, he was a good looking guy with a terrible taste in sexual desires and business. He leaned in and kissed her cheek, not daring to make a move with her husband right there. 

After the song ended, Zitnaker kissed her hand and stepped back. "Gerald, she obviously doesn't want to dance with me. Come, show me how it's done," he ushered Elliot to put the glasses on the table in front of the couch and go to Liv. They stared at each other for a moment before Elliot took her hand in his. 

He bowed to her, keeping his eyes on hers and kissed her hand like a real gentleman. When they started dancing, their bodies fell into the perfect form. Her eyes closed as he turned her around, her back to his chest as his arm still gently holding her arm across her body. They faced each other, eyes closed, lips centimeters from each other. Their breaths hitching as they swayed to the music. 

The song ended up changing from a slow ballad to a slightly faster ballad with a good drum beat. As if the wine had started taking over, Liv's hips started gyrating into Elliot's, eliciting small moans and growls from deep in his chest. They were just playing a part, he kept saying to himself. Just playing a part. 

On its own, Elliot's free hand started digging into her hips, his own hips starting to move in tune with hers. They suddenly weren't undercover and his hand started going to her groin area. That's when someone said something, distantly. They repeated themselves and clapped, finally bringing Liv and Elliot out of their hypnosis, panting hard and sweating. 

"I think this has been a very fulfilling evening," Zitnaker said happily, his little buddy waving at them. "Adam here has your son and papers all ready for you. Enjoy. I will expect your payment Friday."

They were dismissed, suddenly following Adam to the front door where Liv was helped into her coat by Elliot, who had the largest erection he's ever had, Cody coming down the stairs. As much as it pained him to, Elliot left his erection showing as Nikoli came down the stairs. For all he knew, this erection was from the ideas of Cody. 

He couldn't wait to get home and get in the shower.