Undercover Again?

Hello, I've posted this on A03 as well. I'll be trying to keep up posting both websites. 

Sexual themes ahead. 

0o0o0

Elliot didn't walk into the Station house, but rather stumbled and staggered like a drunk person. So much so that Cragen looked both shocked and slightly worried at him. He looked at Olivia for silent answers as Elliot fell into his chair and laid his head down. Liv went to the coffee area and poured him a cup quickly before handing it to Elliot who grunted his thanks and started drinking his third cup. It wasn't doing any good. 

"Eli has a fever and he lost around 4 hours of sleep," Liv explained as she sat down at her own desk. 

Cragen nodded and looked at Elliot for a long moment. "Elliot get a couple hours in the cribs, Liv'll call you if we get anything." He grunted once more and went to stand up but failed. Liv went to help him to the cribs. 

"I can make it myself Liv," Elliot protested while she guided him to the cribs. 

"Sure you can," she scoffed lightheartedly. 

He fell onto the closest bed and almost immediately closed his eyes. Out of worry, Liv felt his forehead. It wasn't hot, but it wasn't cool. He might have gotten a slight fever from Eli. She went to her locker where she kept some pain killers and pulled a couple out. Grabbing a cup of water, she walked back to Elliot and sat on the side of his bunk. "El, I think you have a slight fever, take these," she said, holding out the two fairly large pills. 

He sighed, eyes closed and opened his mouth. She rolled her eyes and dropped the pills into his mouth and tipped the water cup to help him swallow the pills. He settled back down and she patted his shoulder for a moment. This has been the closest they've been since that night.

When she got back to her desk, Cragen was telling Fin and Munch about the case that just came in. They would run with it since it didn't sound like an 'all hands on deck' thing. Liv decided to go over the Gother's rape case in detail to make sure everything was there before Alex came by that afternoon. Marie Gother was cornered at school and raped in the boys locker room after gym class. 

Issac Vincent's semen was found on the stall she was in and fluids from him was on her school uniform. It was an open and shut case. After her and Elliot had brought Issac in to talk to him about the semen and fluids, he ended up confessing and giving DNA willingly. She was almost hesitant on accepting his confession, but the DNA ended up confirming it was him. The guilt of what he did must have gotten to him.

She just wondered why he did it in the first place. He was the star of the school, on every sports team, was supposed to go to college on a sports scholarship, but now everything was ruined because of a bad judgement call. She shook her head as she closed the file. Everything was there and perfect for Alex. There wouldn't be a court date since Alex decided to go lighter on Vincent. A deal was placed since he willingly confessed. 

LIv wasn't sure if she liked the fact that Issac confessed or not. On one hand, it saved Marie from having to go through court. On the other, Alex made a deal with the kid. Fin and Munch ended up busying her with the case they caught, so she didn't have much time to worry about the Gother case much longer. 

The case was a homicide at Central Park that had sexual themes to it. The victims panties were shoved into her mouth and seminal fluid was on her face. Fin said a few choice words that caused Cragen to scold him lightly. Liv was tasked with finding any evidence online of the victim that could explain why she was in the park at night. 

At around noon, Liv leaned back to pop her back. Once it cracked in two separate places, she moaned and sighed. That felt like ecstasy coursing through her veins at the moment. She busied herself again with the task, finding not much to go on yet. She felt that there was something that would tell her why the victim was there. 

Elliot had woken up around noon, not fully awake, but awake enough to be able to stay up. He rubbed his eyes as he sat on the edge of the bunk bed. The thin mattress wasn't comfortable to sleep on, but in a pinch it worked fine. He walked back to his desk but stopped once he heard Liv's moan. Several thoughts ran through his mind, all bad. He was married. No one had noticed him, which meant he could easily go to the bathroom and settle himself down. 

That one moan had woken up the beast inside him and he had to calm himself down. It's been a few weeks since he and Kathy had done anything and it was starting to effect him greatly. Elliot closed his eyes and ran his hand over his face. Be a professional.  She groaned as she sat upright and cracked her neck from side to side. That was it. He went to the showers in the cribs and stripped off his suit quickly. 

Stepping into the hot shower, he closed his eyes and relaxed his whole body. Something he wasn't able to do last night. He was fearful that Kathy would walk in the bathroom at any moment and ask him why he was so tense. As he felt the hot water on his skin, he ran his hand down his body to his growing erection. He kept his eyes closed as he started to pump. He kept imagining Liv's body pressed against his, her bare chest against his as they kissed deeply. Their hands running over every part of each other's body as they collapsed on the bed and let their feelings take over.

Elliot grunted as he neared his release. Moving his hand faster, he braced himself against the wall and panted hard as he let himself go. He kept his moans low as he watched his seed coat the floor and run down the drain. He couldn't believe he just masturbated to his partner. Quickly drying off with a towel and redressing, he looked at himself in the mirror. No one would be able to tell.

Walking out of the cribs, he went over to his desk and sat down, trying to avoid Liv's eyes. It wasn't like he was feeling guilty for what he did. It was perfectly natural. He just didn't want to start anything with Fin and Munch. They'd never let him hear the end of it. 

"Elliot, good you're up. You and Liv come here for a moment." Cragen stepped aside and let two very confused partners into his office. "You two aren't in trouble yet. In fact we need your help." 

Liv tilted her head to the side in question while Elliot just stared at the Captain, waiting. "We need you two to go undercover as a couple for a new case that the Brass handed off to us."

"What case?" Elliot asked, eyes narrowed. He glanced at Liv, who looked just as confused. 

"A kidnapper case that may lead to a pedophilia ring. Liv, you'll be the mother to  be, Elliot the father that 'loves kids a little too much'." Cragen watched many emotions go through the young man's face. He was sure that the two could close this case easily if Elliot could keep his emotions under control. Not only his emotions for Liv, but anger at pedos in general. 

Elliot sighed. "Okay," he said with regret lacing his voice. Liv looked at him and he knew she felt the same way.