❝so what's the plan❞

 ✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

A loud crash can be heard coming from the house as if someone was demolishing the building. Diego takes Zelma's hand as he leads her running towards the hallway towards Allison's bedroom as it seemed everyone but Five had gathered around

"Yo, what the hell is going on?" Diego asks just as Klaus exits his room

"Are those explosions coming f-" Klaus starts to ask but is interrupted

"Vanya." Pogo answers with certainty "We need to get to safety outside the Academy."

The explosions continue to echo, making the building shake. Luther shouts after his brothers and Zelma, "Don't forget Mom!"

The three run down the hallway over to where Grace's favorite spot by the wall of paintings are. It was a simple task for the two brothers but for Zelma who had been given non running shoes and nice clothes made it hard. The clothes were some of her best; fitting high rise wide leg jeans, her long brown leather jacket, brown boots with a two inch heel, and orange blue flannel with a black tank top. On a normal day running in two inch heeled boots is simple, but when running in a building that is moving now that's not so easy for Zelma.

Diego is the first to get there and shout, "Mom!"

No one was there and just as another explosion happens the roof starts to fall making them do everything to miss falling pieces. Zelma tried to do her best in keeping her screams at a minimum but when a piece of the ceiling almost falls on Diego she does let that scream out

"Where is she?" Diego asks turning to keep running this time Klaus leading the way as they both shout "Mom!"

They don't get too far as the ceiling keeps caving in and pieces of it fall at a faster rate making Klaus get hit. Zelma was next but Diego, who blocked the first rubble, brought Zelma to the ground by covering her making him be hit in the back by a bigger piece.

Zelma could feel Diego's body go limp making her do her best to move him off her back. Considering how heavy he was and that she did not work out, it wasn't easy to do when she couldn't even move her hands out from her sides.

Klaus groans moving onto his back with a cough letting him see the cracks in the ceiling get bigger meaning it was going to fall on them soon.

"Diego!" Klaus keeps repeating keeping his eyes on the ceiling and patting his brothers back to wake him up

Being about to hear everything Zelma tries to scream in her muffled voice, "Klaus!"

The two are then pulled out of the balcony and into a hallway just in time. Diego finally regaining conscious stands up as Zelma sits up on the floor a ringing in her ear very present.

"Come on. Come on, come on. Diego!" Klaus leans down to help Diego up and exiting out his other hand for Zelma to quickly stand up considering they don't have time "Zelma!"