Now

Foxjin stands with Colder near the ravine, thank goodness they are home. Both of them are thinking about how crazy that sleepover ended up being. At least they got to know that everyone is very friendly now. Neither really want to talk, both exhausted from how much they had to talk to everyone while they were there.

It was worth it, Colder thinks to himself. He got to see Nico. He doesn't know when he will see him again though.

“Well,” Foxjin says, “back to normal I suppose.” Then she goes to check up on I Love Potatoes, he’d moved his crops recently to another area. Zombies have been attacking the village and the iron golem was killed. They are planning to put up defenses around the village but for now they guard every night, making sure all the villagers get to bed safely and killing any zombies that attack. They still haven't fixed the path to the ravine where it got blown up accidentally by a creeper also.

Lots of things got blown up.

Colder walks over to the village to find Foxjin, he wants to try and talk a little about what's gonna happen now. The Villager King is technically still out there and although nothing serious appears to be happening he wonders if perhaps Grave could attempt peace with the King. I Love Potatoes seems to know nothing about the whole villager and player war whatsoever, his village somehow isn't connected to the villager trading path.

“Colder” Foxjin says suddenly stepping into his view.

“Oh hi” he snaps out of it.

She tilts her head slightly. He takes it as a what are you doing?

“I was thinking about the Villager King” he shrugs.

“We don't have to worry about that” she replies finally then turns back around holding some emeralds in her hand.

He follows her back over towards I Love Potatoes.

“Well we can't isolate ourselves either, what if Grave gets attacked and all that” he asks.

She pauses,

“I'd rather not think about it.”

“Why?” Colder asks.

“I Love Potatoes doesn't know about the villagers and players' war, so I'd prefer to ignore it too” Foxjin replies.

“What does he know?” Colder asks.

“How to plant potatoes” she shrugs.

“Fair” Colder stops talking as they near the villager’s crops, Foxjin climbs the hill to where they are.

“Hello Foxjin” I Love Potatoes says, “and friend of Foxjin.”

“Hi” she hands him the emeralds.

Colder waves slightly then watches as I Love Potatoes takes them storing them in his robe pocket, then he hands her some apples and potatoes. She doesn't say much to him, just walks back down the village path.

“So, uh, I Love Potatoes” Colder steps closer to the villager trying to stay casual.

“Yeah?” he asks, “would you like some food too?”

“Uh, no, no thanks” Colder replies, “I just wanted to talk a little.”

“Oh sure!” I Love Potatoes replies enthusiastically, “it gets kind of boring since there aren't many in our village anymore.”

Colder nods slowly, “yes well, have you ever been to different villages?”

“Hmmm, I moved here years ago actually after my other village was raided by zombies” I Love Potatoes replies, “I was a young villager at the time, oh the adventures...”