Strengthening Bonds

Grave and Steve have got to work building a shelter out of logs from the trees nearby as the rest of the big group hide under trees to block the rain the best they can.

“This is annoying, why did it have to rain now” Grave complains as he rests another log balancing it against the other.

“Why did it have to thunderstorm for that matter” Steve agrees, both of them are soaked but that doesn't stop Grave’s hair from still sticking up the way it always does. Raindrops are running down their armor and some are seeping through their clothes instead.

They pause their building and go inside to mine out a dry area in the dirt.

“Thanks Steve” Grave mutters grudgingly finally, “you helped me better myself yet again.”

“I think you did that yourself” Steve smiles, “we make a good team, and you are a very good leader.”

“I picked a very good best friend to help me” Grave tries to deflect the compliment and somehow direct it more towards Burrito since he feels like his best friend is more worthy of it.

“Yes you did, when I'm not there to sort you out Burrito can” Steve jokes a bit.

Grave rolls his eyes slightly, “oh sometimes I hate you, I really do” he replies.

“Doesn't change the fact we make a good team” Steve smiles.

“Fair” Grave agrees.

-----

Leelo starts to feel the raindrops. She cries out as they hit her skin with burning intensity. Scute realizes the rain hurts her as well since it’s water. He hurries under a tree, she teleports after him under the shelter of the trees as the rain starts to pour down.

The two mobs huddle there hiding from the storm shivering.

“THIS IS NOT GREAT” Scute exclaims.

Leelo nods in agreement, she's worried about being out here alone with Scute again. Maybe they should have just traveled home with the players.

What if Powie shows up... what if...

Suddenly the sound of an enderman teleporting is heard over the rain. Leelo immediately looks up scanning around the forest. Scute gets in front of her trying to shield her completely from view.

There's another teleporting sound and a flash of sparkles by a tree.

“Powie” Leelo whispers.

There's a pained sound and another teleporting noise, the enderman must have been in the rain. The creature appears again under a tree near to Leelo and Scute. He looks over.

It's not Powie. Leelo sighs in relief, probably some other enderman. She studies him closer and recognizes the pumpkin on his head. 

Eddie...?

“Scute... that's Eddie” she whispers to him.

“Eddie pumpkin head?” Scute asks, “your best friend that pushed you out the End except he didn't cuz it was actually Powie?”

Yes” she replies.

Eddie doesn't seem to recognize her, but he glances at them huddled under the tree looking a little confused as to why they are there.

“HELLO!” Scute yells over to him.

“Oh hey” he replies, “what are you doing? You seem a little small for an adult creeper.”

“OH YEAH I’M NOT AN ADULT YET” Scute replies, “I AM SCUTE THE GREAT CREEPER BECAUSE MY GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT GRANDFATHER CHARLIE WAS GREAT! And what is YOUR NAME?”