Epilouge

The wind is very warm today as she crouches in the tree among the branches. The wind is blowing her tied back hair to the side, so she pulls her hood up over it. She watches the destruction from a distance, the TNT raining down on the camp and the Villager Knights charging into battle with the players.

Round 1 has started. The war has begun.

She is only here because of a deal, put in an unfortunate encounter with the Villager Knights and taken back to the Villager King. She had bargained with him for her life, and in return she was hired as his personal assassin.

She is the only player assassin in his army.

Her role is simple, she has someone she has been assigned to kill, she must kill them. Now she is just waiting in the trees for round 1 of the fighting to be over. She decides when she gets to make her move.

She decides a lot actually, she could leave the Villager King whenever she would like, he is just too caught up in his power to remember how smart players are. She doesn't fear him, she is just merely along for the ride. She also wants to meet the players the villagers fear so deeply.

The leader of the Resistance... a formidable opponent. She has collected the most information she can about him from the Villager King and his Scouts and Knights. Apparently he is allied with Herobrine now, she only knows limited information about this creator as well. Supposedly he has very powerful magic, even more dangerous than the players.

But she is here to kill the leader of the Resistance, X_Grave_X or better known as Grave to his group of players.

She has never attempted an assassination on a player like him. She hasn't killed many yet besides traitors to the Villager King and prisoners that were of no further use, she's only killed mobs, and mobs aren't as self-aware as players. Killing a player takes much more work especially killing one in this fashion.

She sees new players rush into the camp during the fighting, some of the Resistance's allies have arrived to help maybe.

The Villager King has given her the rules and she will follow them as she likes. The leader of the Resistance must be killed in the next month or she will become an enemy of the villagers as well.