The Smiling Man

Leelo stares at the enderman holding the redstone block standing with the others, that's her brother. After all the things she said about him, here he is. 

“Powie” Leelo says again looking straight at him, “what are you doing?”

The enderman says nothing for a long moment,

“I'm sorry Leelo” he finally murmurs, he seems to glitch red faintly.

Leelo tries to step towards him anyway,

“You’re alive, after all this time? You never came to see me, where were you?”

He stares at her looking conflicted and steps away as she approaches. Scute walks after Leelo following her, Bebal and Erebus’s eyes are focused on Powie now, as if communicating with him. He seems to be glitching more and more. His other eye narrows matching his red slitted one.

“They talk” Colder whispers to Foxjin, a cold shiver setting in. “they can talk in each other’s minds, remember, Leelo told us about that, the enderman can do it. Somehow Bebal can do that too.”

“Then so can Venus” Foxjin confirms, Erebus and Powie were the secret allies all along, they are how communication got across.

She has her eyes on the other girl watching Venus’s every move, she hasn't blown her cover yet surprisingly, her allies have the high ground... why haven't they killed or at least attacked yet...

They are still waiting...

“I am different now. I don't belong in the End anymore” her brother is saying to Leelo, “I didn't even know you were alive either. You should be dead.”

“But I'm not dead, and neither are you” Leelo sniffles, “Powie... who are these people, why are you working with them?”

The other enderman stays silent, he and his sister continue to stare at each other.

“Come on guys there's three of them and all of us” Venus finally speaks up, “we can kill them.”

Her eyes are slowly turning reddish, Foxjin can see them, but of course no one else notices. She needs to blow Venus’s cover, mess up her plan.

-----

Kill her Powie.

Finish the job.

Erebus’s voice fills his brain, he can't move, his sister is here, standing in front of him. She remembers him, she still cares about him. She doesn't have to know anything was ever wrong, he can run away back home with her. He can fix her teleporting now, the power his allies have, they can fix everything.

But she doesn't know... what would she think if she knew.

He pushed her out of the End...

Powie. Leelo’s voice rings through, she's transmitting to him.

Leelo... He replies.

Powie whose side are you on, remember you are a monster, why would she ever want you as her brother after what you did. Erebus keeps speaking to him.

Leelo I am better now, I have unimaginable power, I am a monster, not your brother. He transmits to her, she's still standing there unmoving.

Powie the redstone incident wasn't your fault.

You’re right, it was your fault Powie responds, her lilac eyes widen as she hears him.

Leelo. I was the one who pushed you out of the End.