The Unveiling

Out in the Atlantic Ocean, Tony Stark, in his Iron Man suit, is cutting a pipeline transport with a laser cutter coming from his hand. He then places a Stark energy reactor. It lights up. Iron Man rockets out of the water and flies towards Stark Tower.

"You're good on this end. The rest is up to you," Tony says, his voice smooth and confident.

"Did you disconnect the transition lines? Are we off the grid?" Pepper Potts asks on the other line.

Inside the suit, Pepper appears on his HUD monitor.

"Stark Tower is about to become a beacon of self-sustaining clean energy," Tony replies, his excitement palpable.

"Wow. So maybe our reactor takes over and it actually works?" Pepper's voice holds a hint of disbelief.

"I assume now light her up," Tony says, his focus on the soaring skyscraper ahead.

As Iron Man flies to the Stark Tower building, the power is switched on, and the Stark sign lights up brilliantly against the skyline.

"How does it look?" Pepper asks, her tone a mix of anticipation and professionalism.

"Like Christmas, but with more... me," Tony quips, his trademark humor shining through.

"Gotta go wider on the public awareness campaign. You need to do some press. I can do some more tomorrow. I'm working on the zoning for the next billboards."

"Pepper, you're killing me. Remember? Enjoy the moment," Tony responds, his tone playful yet sincere.

"Then get in here and I will," she counters, her voice filled with warmth.

Tony arrives at his skyscraper penthouse and begins taking off his Iron Man suit through a high-tech gauntlet of gadgets. As he removes the last piece, he turns to see Vedika smirking at him from below on the balcony, giving him a cheeky look.

JARVIS interrupts him, saying, "Sir, Agent Coulson of SHIELD is on the line."

"I'm not in. I'm actually out," Tony replies, his gaze still on Vedika.

"Sir, I'm afraid he's insisting," JARVIS says, a hint of urgency in his voice.

"Close the line, Jarvis. I've got a date." He smirks, adding, "And a kid crashing it already."

Pepper stares up at the monitors of the reactor device. "Levels are holding steady... I think."

"Of course they are, I was directly involved. Which brings me to my next question: how does it feel to be a genius?"

"Well, ha, I really wouldn't know now, would I?" Pepper replies, a teasing note in her voice.

"What do you mean? All this came from you," Tony insists, a hint of confusion in his tone.

"No. All this came from that," she says, pointing to the energy in his chest plate.

"Give yourself some credit, please. Stark Tower is your baby. Give yourself... twelve percent of the credit."

"Twelve percent?" she echoes, incredulous.

"An argument can be made for fifteen," he offers, a grin spreading across his face.

"Twelve percent? For my baby?" Pepper says, incredulity still lingering.

"Well, I did do all the heavy lifting. Literally, I lifted the heavy things. And sorry, but the security snafu? That was on you."

"Oooooh," Pepper says, realizing the implication.

"My private elevator..."

"You mean OUR elevator?" she cuts him off, a smirk on her lips.