2🌸

In Jeon Dynasty

Jeon Dynasty was decorated beautifully because their crown prince Jungkook and Prince Yoongi won another battle and returning home after a month. Both prince were on their horses looking so dashing hot, girls were looking dreamily just wanted to get a glance from either of prince. As they reach main gate Mr. Jeon and hoseok welcome them and headed towards main palace where the royal females stay.

All three queens did the aarti of both then jimin did aarti of yoongi and Hana of jk. They all headed inside palace. Yoonkook went to their rooms to freshen up.
With jk
Hana come with jaehyun who hug him.
Jae- Jae miss appa.
Jk- (chuckle) Appa also miss jae.

Hana come and start massaging his head who look at her and smile.
Hana- So found someone?
Jk- Seem like you are more excited in my love life than me?
Hana- Of course I am. Now don't change topic what about the Oasis kingdom's princess.... I heard she is beautiful.
Jk- She is not my type....

Hana- (scarsm) What is your type your highness?
JK- She should be soft like petal but yet fierce like tigeress, one who respect everyone but can also make everyone respect her, the one who wear bangle but like the sound of swords, her eyes should be most beautiful that anyone could be drown them but still so cold that anyone don't dare to do so and last the one who can make me kneel just for a glance.

Hana- Okk I understand that you a lot of fantasy but Angels don't exist kook, if the princess will be soft she will not be fierce, they are total different person.
Hana went away from there not knowing soon she will take her words back because maybe angels exist.  Jk sigh and went to dreamland thinking about his Angel.

Royal ladies were sitting in harem, gossiping with each other when jk come there and took Blessings of his mothers.
Jk- I will be back soon....
Others were confused but Amba nodded understanding everything.

(yes they have harem because when they won battle and kill the royal men of other kingdom, they bought their ladies here in harem they got everything here and they are free to leave harem anytime they want. Some concubine which royal men use).

 Some concubine which royal men use)

His look

....to be continue