13🌸

Jk was in his personal room getting ready for his court. Tae and his freinds went to tample which is in palace. After prayer tae went to kitchen to help maids as it is her day in jeon Dynasty. Hana, tae, Ami and jimin serve food to everyone. Tae was serving to Jungkook when junghyun come and tug her lehnga making tae Chuckle and pick him up.

Tae- Good morning baby highness.
Hyun- (Pout) Angel took of this (tug her chunri I will give you pic down ).
Tae- (whisper) No baby your grandpa and appa is here.
Hyun- (pout) But I want to see angel.
He lift her chunri with shining eyes and kiss her cheeks and again putting veil looking around if anyone see making everyone smile at his cuteness.

Tae smile and make him sit on chair and serve him food.
Hyun- Angel feed me.
Mr. Jeon- Hyun call her ma or choti ma.
Hyun- (pout) Hyunie won't call her ma, she is angel.
Tae- It's ok.... Hyunie can call me whatever he wants.
Hyun- Angel is best.

Tae feed Hyun while jk was looking at them internally sulking for her attention and blaming his son to snatch the attention from him.
Mr.jeon- Kook, you can take one week break.
Jk- But mine work is pending.....
Mr.jeon- Take a break and spend time with your wife.
Tae- It's ok his majesty, Royal works shouldn't be delayed.

Jk look at tae with proud expression same with Mr. jeon. Now all male leave for court room and female have their breakfast.
Taehyung was playing with Hyun teaching him how to hold sword (by wooden sword to prevent him from getting hurt). Now they both are having a intense sword fight in which taehyung lost.

Lisa- (mutter) Does the great kim taehyung lost from a kid?
Rose- (mutter back) Bitch that's because she want to make Hyun happy.
Lisa- Why? He should practice hard to defeat her... Or should fight with his age people.
Jen- (glare) He is a baby.
Lisa- (roll her eyes)I can see.
Jisso- Shut up you three.

Tae pick up gguk and spin him in air making him giggle happily. Hana and Jungkook was looking at the scene from throne room's window.
Hana- Your Choice is really great. She is just perfect Queen for you and our people.
Jk- I Know but she doesn't even like me.
Hana- Than make her fall for you

(Veil like this imagine it green like down )

Her look

....to be continue