7🌸

Next day Mr.jeon and Amba reach Kim Dynasty, Mr.kim and Jiya was informed already they both welcome them and take them to Royal palace. They show them their room and ask them to rest. Amba went to jungkook Who hug her.
Jk- Why are you here ma?
Amba- You know how tensed I was, but when I got to know Jiya is queen I came here to meet her.

Jk nooded and they both talk for a few minutes and Amba went to her room to take some rest.
In Evening they all were sitting, when taehyung come there with her maids in royal outfit and crown which she generally don't wear. She bow to her parents and then to Jeon Dynasty's king and queen.
Amba- She must be hidden treasure of Kim Dynasty, right?

Jiya- I don't get it?
Amba- Ohh people call second princess of kim Dynasty as hidden treasure.
Jiya- She is my daughter Kim Taehyung and Princess she is Amba my freind and her husband king of jeon Dynasty.
Tae- I Know.
Mr. Jeon- I heard your Princess caught
Jungkook and recognize him as crown prince?

Mr.kim- Yess she always keep keen eyes on every small things around her.
Mr.jeon- That's a good thing afterall she is Princess of kim Dynasty.
Jk- Let's not beat the bushes around kim let's do a treaty because there is no use of war if we fought there will be a huge loss of lives.
Namjoon- I also think same let's maintain a peace as both dynasty have best and strong army it will cause a lot of damage to lives.

Jk glance at tae who was listening everything attentively.
Mr. Jeon- Let's established a family relationship kim, so in future both kingdom can help each other without the fear of backstabbing.
Mr.kim- Say it clearly.
Mr.kim- Marry your daughter to my youngest son jungkook the crown prince.
All snap their head toward Mr.kim and Mr. Jeon.

Mr.kim look at Jiya who was still shocked and then to her daughter who was looking at him with so much hope that he deny.
Namjoon- My sister is not a thing so that you can use her as political treaty.
Mr. Jeon- Young Man, we will treat her as other consorts not a political treaty thing.
Mr.kim- I agree.

Finally a tear left her eyes, she whip it harshly and glare at her father and then at her mother.
Tae- (stand up and bow) I have to go for prayer.
Tae left From there and reach her room and throw her veil and crown and start crying. Jenlisa and chaesoo hug her to comfort her, they can't do anything more about it.

 Jenlisa and chaesoo hug her to comfort her, they can't do anything more about it

Her look (imagine with veil)

.....to be continued