3🌸

In Kim Dynasty

It was morning time and maids were preparing for their princess's departure to temple. Her handmaiden were helping her to get ready as they are the only one who has seen her face.
Jennie,lisa, jisso and Rose are the only maids, freind and gaurds of taehyung. She care for them as much as they care for her.

With the soliders following the cart of princess they reach the temple where public was already present to get a glimpse of their kind and sweet princess. Tae directly went to temple and did her prayers, when she returns she ask gaurds to distribute sweets (prashad) to everyone and join her hands towards them.
Tae- How are you all?
Public- We are fine her Royal Highness.

Tae nodded and with last glance and Patting kids heads she went to her cart followed by her maids and soldiers. As soon as she enter the palace gaurd inform her that king has summon her to Royal dining hall. She sigh and went their followed by jenlisa and chaesoo. Tae bow to her family members as a manner of respect who nooded at her.
Mr.kim- So princess, condition of our public?

Tae- Good but we should start education for both genders your majesty, it will help in development of our kingdom.
Joon- I agreed with princess and most important there should not be discrimination due to their Ranks and gender.
Mr.kim- I will announce it as soon as possible.
There was a long silence and the air was thick filled with tension.

Tae- Anything else?
Joon- (sigh) Jeon Dynasty win one more kingdom now they are powerful than us.
Tae- We should be prepared for war and expand our territory by treaties or by wars.
Mr. Kim- But they wouldn't dare to announce war against us.
Joon- The thing which shock us is that they know their enemy kingdom's weakness and powers so they use them, they have good spies.

Tae- (chuckle darkly) And my conscience is telling that they will start spying us soon.
Everyone look at her but she look up and blink her eyes which no one noticed except jenlisa as they are trained to notice every single thing happening around their princess.
Joon- I think she is right.... Let's train our soldiers more.
Mr. Kim sigh and nodded and tae went to her room to have her breakfast she never had breakfast with her family which hurts her but now she don't care.

....to be continue