17🌸

Double update on request so show your love.

More months passed, now it has been six months taekook get married. Now they all are in dinning hall, having their breakfast ladies were serving them and tae was feeding Hyun and kids one by one who were giggling.
Hana was about to serve jk rice more when see feel dizzy, her head was spinning, she hold chair but everything went blank.

Jk who was sitting look at her when she hold chair and when she was about to fall when jk catch her wrist and pick her up. Everyone stand up and follow him to her chamber, tae order a maid to call physician.
Hyun- (teary eyes)Angel what happened to Eomma? Is she angry with me?
Tae- No baby, Eomma can never get angry with her baby bunny....she must be exhausted, have food.

Tae distract them but she was also worried Hana as she look pale from past few weeks and when she (tae) ask  she just say exhaustion but tae it's not just exhaustion, she is hiding something.
Otherside in her chamber jk lay her on bed and physician check her pulse and vitals.
Dr.- His majesty, her royal Highness doesn't have much time.

Jk- (Angry)What? What are you saying, speak clearly.
Dr.- By looking at your reaction I can guess you didn't know her royal Highness's heart is weak. Generally the people whose heart is weak only live for five years and by seeing her Royal Highness's condition it has been probably 3-4 years.
Amba - (shaky voice) isn't there is a way to protect her?

Dr.- Sorry her majesty...we can't do anything just keep her royal Highness Happy maybe it will stretch her life time a bit and don't give her any more tension.
They nooded, with a last bow he went away leaving the family members with teary eyes.
Jimin- Why she didn't tell us?
Yoonji- She is so selfless baby,she don't want us to get worried.

After few minutes Hana wake up and look around and saw jk, Sana,yoonji,jimin and Ami there.
Hana- What happen? why are you looking at me like this?
Jk- (chuckle) Still try to be innocent.... (Teary eyes) You could have tell us that your heart is weak we would have find any solution.
Hana- There is no solution kook I know you and tae will love Hyun alot.....now I have to go to my ggukie....he must be waiting for me.

Amba- (teary eyes) Okk enough crying let's spend our happy time together.

....to be continue