11🌸

Taehyung was sitting infront of mirror, her maids were making her ready.
Rose- listed princess, if that bunny face king try to force you just kick him out of the room, no need to worry.
Lisa- I have an Better idea, you can slit his throat and become the queen of Jeon Dynasty.
Jennie- Killing him will be too much just add itching powder in his clothes.

Jisso smack their heads making them pout.
Jisso- Don't give her nonsense ideas, tae try to give this marriage a chance.
Tae- (look at toe rings) Are these necessary to wear, my fingers are hurting.
Lisa- Should I take them off?
Jisso- No you can't. Princess these are a symbol of commitment to your husband.
Tae- Ohh so I have to wear them for that bastard.
Jisso- Don't spoke like that.

(Toe rings are still worn by married women as a symbol of their marital status and femininity. In Hinduism, it is believed that the toe ring is worn to honor Lord Vishnu and his consort, Goddess Lakshmi. Wearing a toe ring is also said to bring good luck, prosperity, and longevity to a marriage. And according to ayurveda they improve women's reproductive health.)

After sometime jimin, Ami come there with junghyun.
Hyun- Who are you? You are so beautiful like angel.
Tae- (smile and pick him up) I am Princess taehyung of kim Dynasty.
Hyun- (Shy) Will you marry me Angel when I grow up?
Lisa- (mumble to rose) Like father like son.
Tae- (smile) Aww sure baby highness.

Hyun blush and hide his face in her neck making everyone coo at his cuteness at the same time Hana enter and smile at the sight. Tae stand and smile to her.
Hana- Sorry for trouble. Come hyunie you haven't eat you food yet.
Hyun- (pout) Me Don't want.
Tae- (thinking face) Hmmm.... So baby highness don't wanna marry me?
Hana was confused while other was looking at her smiling.

Hyun- (pout) Me want to marry you angel.
Tae- (pout) But angel like strong boys. And if you don't eat food how will you become strong.
Hyun- Really? Hyuniee will eat and become strong like appa then will marry angel.
Hana get down from her arms and run outside.
Hyun- Mumma me hungry.

Everyone laugh at his antics and Hana went to eat food and one by one everyone left but what they didn't notice was that someone was looking at everything with loved filled eyes.

Toe ring and anklets

....to be continue