15

It has been 2 months since taekook get married. Nothing changes between them, they always bicker and tae always behind jk with sword. Now tae was in her bedroom's balcony looking at the moon and thinking about her parents. It has been 2 months she didn't even received a letter from her parents making her sad.

She was in deep thoughts that she didn't even notice another presence behind her. Jk who just enter the room saw the breath taking sight of his wife was gazing at moon looking so ethernal. The moonlight which fall on his make her make her look more beautiful that his breath caught in his throat with slow step he went to balcony and keep looking at her.

Feeling a gaze on her tae turn around and saw jk, he give him a small smile and was about to walk in the room when jk hold her waist and pull her infront of him. There was a complete silence between them which was not akward but was comfortable. Jk tug her hair strand behind her eat which was falling on her eyes.

Tae- (softly) Why are you looking at me like this?
Jk- You don't know how ethernal you are looking right now. So beautiful but just mine.
Tae- I am not a thing to own.
Jk- No you are not a thing and I didn't even own you. You are my life partner, my other half.....just like I am yours.
It would be lie of tae say she didn't feel anything....she feel a damn zoo in her stomach.

A natural blush adore her slightly chubby cheeks making her look more beautiful, jk look at her intensely the blush broke his last string of paitence. Jk held her chin and make her look up and kiss her forhead making her close her eyes in contentment. He back away and look at her the mole on her lower lip seem to be inviting to him, everything is so tempting about her, she is a walking sin and is so ready to be a sinner.

Tae open her eyes slowly and look at jk who was cressing her cheek so tenderly and softly making her lean in touch. They both slowly lean in their hot breaths falling on each other lips, both have their eyes close severing the moment, their lips were about to touch
When

??- Angell

Ethernal~

I know I am evil 😂

...to be continue