5

In Royal court King, crown prince was already present and was sitting on their while ladies were present behind the curtains.
Mr.kim- So you all are traders?
They all nodded making Mr. Kim humm, he look towards the curtain and a girl come out and everyone immediately recognize she is their princess. This was the first time when jk saw her, he can't see her face as it was covered by veil but her eyes they are so beautiful.

He swear he had never seen such beautiful pair of eyes, a sudden desire to see the princess rise in his heart but he has heard that even princess's father hasn't seen her after she turn 8 year old. Yugyeom nudge his side making him snap out of her thought.
Tae- So let's get to point, should we crown prince jeon?
Jk and his freinds that how she recognize them.

Eunwoo- How?
Tae- Simple because the locket which your prince is wearing is only passed to the heir of jeons, he change his getup but forgot to take it off.
Yug- So what do you want from us? You can't cage us or you have to face war with jeon Dynasty.
Tae- We don't care about that..... his majesty please send a letter to King of jeon Dynasty that send a good spy next time, their prince was easy to get caught.

Mr. Kim- Princess as you catch them, tell us what should we do with them.
Tae turn toward king and bow to him slightly.
Tae- His majesty, I think our relationship with Jeon Dynasty isn't that bad to cage them and crown prince is also not with army or something so we should treat him like Royal guest.

Mr. Kim- Prince Namjoon, what are your thoughts?
Joon- (stand up) I also thought same his majesty we should prepare the Royal guest room for them and tour them our dynasty.
Ministers agree with them and taehyung went to her place and jk was glancing at her.

The message was sent to jeon Dynasty and arrangements were made for their stay. All jk was thinking about those beautiful blue hazel eyes. Eunwoo and yugyeom come to his room and saw their friend was daydreaming.
Eunwoo- What happen? Are you still thinking about that princess?
Yugyeom- She is really something... But why she always cover her face is she not good looking?

Jk- Or maybe most beautiful woman?
They both look at him in disbelief.

Jk- Or maybe most beautiful woman?They both look at him in disbelief

Her look

Her look

.....to be continue